Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos, Gardener reach deal on disputed signing bonus

Terms were not released.

Pat Bowlen said that the Broncos hope to get most of there money back if Gardener signs with another team. Do any of you think we could get a draft pick for him?
    Bronco fan since birth!

Thats good news. I think we could probably get a 4th or 5th round pick for him.

Comment

4th or 5th yup. I agree
      sigpic

Comment

Cool thanks, we should have pretty good luck in the draft this year. Regardless of the lack of free agents.
        Bronco fan since birth!

Comment

Just keep on piling up the picks... some are bound to payoff.
          The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

The article didn't say anything about draft picks.....just recouping the money.??????
            "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
            tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
            men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

We won't get draft picks because it wasn't a grievance with the NFL just a player. We could part of the signing bonus back, depends on settlement, or something else. I think they are talking about trading him for draft picks.
              Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
                Just keep on piling up the picks... some are bound to payoff.
                Yep... This draft class is strong and deep enough that there will be some real steals in the late rounds. This is a great year to have a lot of picks. Maybe that's the Mastermind's Master Plan.
                Winter is Coming!

Comment

Re: Broncos, Gardener reach deal on disputed signing bonus

Originally posted by BroncofanNKC
                  I think you guys are missing the point here, all we get back is money. Unless we trade him before June 2. No team with a brain of any kind would do that since they know we are cutting him on June 2. Sure this is good news in the aspect of cash, but not good for our defense, this guy was suppose to be a all pro DT and instead all we got was a a guy that dress's like a P**$Y and only played about 100 plays if that for us in a 16 game schedule.
                  You're right, unless we trade him before June 2. Sundquist did say "stay tuned", so there might be a desperate sucker of a team out there that's willing to part with a late round pick for him. Regardless, the two positives here... We get some money and we get rid of a cancer. Too bad he didn't pan out though. Lesson learned.
                  Winter is Coming!

Comment

Working...
                  X