Mike Anderson to Baltimore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Perry1977
    Not really. But explain what T.O. has done wrong. When has he served jail time for setting up a cocaine deal? When was he busted for shoplifting?

T.O. is just a whiner, which is completely different than what Jamal Lewis is.
    why all the time the bashing of jamal starts, people always bring up the jail thing? thats the past like i been saying. that was in baltimore, if he comes here its like nothing happened.. get over the jail thing man.

Comment

Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
      Maroney, White, and Williams may all fall to us now
      I hope the Broncos can get Maroney, but the other team high on him are the colts, and since Edge is gone i have a feeling the colts will try to trade up and jump in front of the broncos in order to make sure they get Maroney, If Lewis comes to Denver then i dont see the broncos drafting a runner untill later in the rounds.
      "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LABRONCO
        why all the time the bashing of jamal starts, people always bring up the jail thing? thats the past like i been saying. that was in baltimore, if he comes here its like nothing happened.. get over the jail thing man.

Sorry, once a ******, always a ******.

Comment

Seen that... Man, it's going to suck seeing him in a different uniform... Hopefully he succeeds there though, seeing that he'll be the starting back for them

Yeah... especially since we play Baltimore this season.

sigpic
          They're your teammates, now.
          Best of luck, TT!
          ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

if lewis comes 2 denver, i see the team drafting a running back like in the 3rd round.

Comment

if lewis comes 2 denver, i see the team drafting a running back like in the 3rd round.

Nah, probably 5th or 6th.

Comment

Not really. But explain what T.O. has done wrong. When has he served jail time for setting up a cocaine deal? When was he busted for shoplifting?

Team chemistry means a lot in the NFL. T.O. destroyed chemistry in San Francisco, and Philadelphia. Jamal Lewis made a mistake, in which his teammates supported him. I cannot recall anyone from S.F. or Philly supporting T.O. when he made his accusations about Garcia, and McNabb (except Jeremiah Trotter), in fact I read somewhere that he almost got his arse kicked by Hugh Douglas when he ran his mouth in Philly.

Comment

Nah, probably 5th or 6th.

It will probably be a Bell, Kyle or Mike.

Comment

Ruined two respectable franchises
                    sigpic

Comment

Ruined two respectable franchises
                      enough said right there.

Comment

Originally posted by DaWildHorse
                        It will probably be a Bell, Kyle or Mike.

T.D. was a 6th-rounder too, for that matter.

sigpic
                        They're your teammates, now.
                        Best of luck, TT!
                        ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

Originally posted by sbutk
                          T.D. was a 6th-rounder too, for that matter.

and your point is?

Comment

Sorry, once a ******, always a ******.
                            Jamal Lewis got busted setting up a drug deal in college. He was young and he made a mistake, he then did his time and moved on. Besides it's not like he was using the drugs like Mike Anderson was. So I ask you what is worse?

1. Facilitating a cocaine deal which is illegal

2. Smoking weed at least 3 times which is also illegal

sigpic

Thanks to dbfan2007 for sig

Comment

all u jamal lewis basher's will have a change of heart, and jump on the bandwagon, if he does sign with us, the second he breaks a 60 yd run.

Not just when he breaks a 60 yard run, but when he takes a vintage TD-era pitch/sweep off the right side, bowls over some poor defenseless 240 lb outside linebacker, stiff-arms a safety and takes it to the forking house. That's when y'all will be believers. As for me, I'm just gonna practice that play on Madden and see what happens.

I started doing sigs. Anyone want one, just ask, I'm more than happy to help out.

Comment

Originally posted by OhNoKoolAid
                                I recommend that you read the book "Next Man Up." You'll be singing a different tune, I'm sure of it.
                                We don't even know who Jamal Lewis is. From what I've seen, he's a humble, kind man...

I know I'll be cheerin' my head off for him if he comes to Denver.
                                Last edited by WABronco; 03-12-2006, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X