Mike Anderson to Baltimore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WABronco
    We don't even know who Jamal Lewis is. From what I've seen, he's a humble, kind man...
    The book really goes into great detail, like all Fienstein books, about the character of several Baltimore Ravens. While I didn't change my perspective on Ray Lewis or Chris McAllister, I did soften to Jamal Lewis and "Zeus" Brown. I'm just suggesting that posters being overly critical about Lewis' character should be careful what they say...

Comment

Originally posted by OhNoKoolAid
      The book really goes into great detail, like all Fienstein books, about the character of several Baltimore Ravens. While I didn't change my perspective on Ray Lewis or Chris McAllister, I did soften to Jamal Lewis and "Zeus" Brown. I'm just suggesting that posters being overly critical about Lewis' character should be careful what they say...
      Nice...

I am truly getting tired of posters, on multiple boards, just bustin' these guys' chops (and RW's and TO's and JA's). It's like their a bunch of stuck up traditionalists. They talk as if their morality or values are being violated by even discussing these guys, and it would push them to the brink of quitting as a Denver fan if they joined the team.

I want to just open up on 'em--tell them that they have absolutely no idea who these people are. Just pisses everyone off though...

If one of those guys is in Denver next year, I'll be sure to let 'em have it when they start raving over Jamal's or John's performances (if they're here).

Comment

I don't care about players past is that joins the Broncos. I only care what they do when they play for the Broncos. I will always root for anyone the broncos get.

Comment

OHHH SNAPS!!! Jamal Lewis and Tatum Bell Combo will be awesome, Imagine Jamal runs 1st 2nd 3rd then after he needs a rest Tatum comes in and run a long td. Jamal Is someone who is soo feared, but people can change Terrell Davis was once a LA thug i read it in his book. After spending time in the slammer he decied to change and transfer to GA. Jamal has some of Tatum Bell's speed with TD's Power WOW!. Tatum Bell i hope he has a good career i dont think his talent should be wasted as a second string back. If he was on most teams in the NFL he would be a starter, he pretty much proven running to the outsides. He really needs to improve his inside running he has the power but i think he is scared of contact. Ron dayne has fumble probelms i remmber a goal line situation in like 2003 with giants, he fumbled 3 times straight at the one yard line. He is scared of contact really much . He has sorry speed, but he has heart and will get knocked down but will get back up trying. I say we show Dayne or Tatum off in the preseason and than trade them after they light the preseason up. We can get a 2007 draft pick or something that we need for extra or a star. Jamal Lewis with denver i predict he will get about 1,500 - 1,600 yards with 15 tds with Tatum Bell with about 500 yards or Dayne. We can be a force on offense and defense if we get a franchise back someone we can count on not multiple back like last year. I want our 2006 going into camp rb list be Jamal Lewis and Tatum for 1st string and dayne for 2nd or 3rd.

Comment

MS also said that "Once you come to the Broncos every thing in the past about is forgotten". I think he said that to Courtney Brown and Gerrad Warren

Comment

I hope he doesn't still do the salute......

Comment

Lewis isn't a low character guy at all. His whole career he's been running into 8/9 man fronts with a **** o-line and zero passing game and never complained about it a bit. And give me that jail bird bull****. The guy helped his friend by setting up a drug deal before he was even drafted, and probably could've fought the court case and won but instead opted for the safer plea bargain sentence of 6 months instead of possibly getting 10 years if he lost the case.

Comment

I dont care if he do it, Because he is representing all US troops. He is a good man it can be the USA Salute idc if he uses on the ravens.

Comment

Originally posted by watchthemiddle
                    I hope he doesn't still do the salute......
                    Did Mike first bring that in or did Terrell Davis??? I can't remember... Anyway it wouldn't fit in Raven country... It was special in the Denver era but that now time is now over...

I could see him doing the salute if the Ravens play the Broncos, if he wants revenge on Denver... That does not seem like Mike's Character though....
                    Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

After the contract Dayne just signed, I don't think we need Jamal Lewis.

Although he has a good raport with Al Wilson as they were roomates in college.
                      11/6/11 - The day the Oakland Raiders got raptured!

Comment

Originally posted by theshiverman
                        The ravens run a zone blocking system much like the broncos, Anderson will do well there just like Lewis would do well in denver, I would like to know if the media people will start calling them the Baltimore Broncos? or the Ravencos or what even stupid name they can come up with.
                        Yeah, the Baltimore Bravens.
                        I was aaaaaalmost thinkin that MA could end up a Colt. Now I'm woundering, who the Colts can go after in FA tht they can afford and will help the team? I don't think they have very many options outside the draft. If so, who the heck are they going to draft that is going to have an impact? Indi's not the same team w/o Edge, and Pitt is taking some hits.

We get Lew (I guess thts his nickname now), and we could be involved in some serious Championship talk.

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan187
                          After the contract Dayne just signed, I don't think we need Jamal Lewis.

Although he has a good raport with Al Wilson as they were roomates in college.
                          THANK YOU! Let Dayne shine, gawd u guys are so quick to love Jamal, but the same stuff happened with Ricky Williams...and u guys ripped em. U either rip everyone or you be equally forgiving, I like Ricky any day of the week over Jamal. If we take whoever, I will cheer, I am sad that Pryce and MA are Ravens, however if Mike scores here in Denver, I hope he salutes and that they fans give em a good reaction, and I hope Pryce is hurt for that game lol.

We dont need Jamal Lewis tho, we got tatum and Dayne, NUFF SAID!

Comment

Originally posted by broncos4ever
                            Did Mike first bring that in or did Terrell Davis??? I can't remember... Anyway it wouldn't fit in Raven country... It was special in the Denver era but that now time is now over...

I could see him doing the salute if the Ravens play the Broncos, if he wants revenge on Denver... That does not seem like Mike's Character though....
                            Terrell Davis did. Mike Anderson kept doing it as a tribute to T.D.

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2366084

Comment

Originally posted by letsgoavs1921
                                How come the ravens are taking all of our cuts, we have to face those guys next year, now that's gonna be weird. They're gonna call them the brovens.

Get it: Broncos+Ravens=Brovens

Comment

Working...
                                X