X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jrhampton
    replied
    Originally posted by broncos4ever
    Did Mike first bring that in or did Terrell Davis??? I can't remember... Anyway it wouldn't fit in Raven country... It was special in the Denver era but that now time is now over...

I could see him doing the salute if the Ravens play the Broncos, if he wants revenge on Denver... That does not seem like Mike's Character though....

The mile high salute was TD's trademark.

He was saluting the Bronco blockers that were little known, but appreciated by him.

MA kinda revived it a couple of years ago and BTW did a better job at giving it.

Leave a comment:

• Broncosinindy
    replied
    Originally posted by Fat Joe
    boy dont some of you feel foolish....

not in the slightest .. and depends on what you are refering to

Leave a comment:

• Fat Joe
    replied
    boy dont some of you feel foolish....

Leave a comment:

• Broncosinindy
    replied
    Originally posted by SM19
    It was invented by the Denver backs (Davis, Griffith, Hebron, Loville, maybe a couple others) the year they won their first Super Bowl.
    i think it had something to do with a master p song and being a solja or some crap .. i dont think it had anything to do with the us armed srevices ..people might have put it togteher becuase mike was a marine

Leave a comment:

• Broncosinindy
    replied
    Originally posted by Perry1977
    Facilitating a cocaine deal is 100x worse. Easily.

First, "cocaine is a helluva drug." It's a much MUCH more addictive and severe drug than marijuana. Just by its potential for addiction alone its ten times worse than Mary-J.

Secondly, facilitating a cocaine deal for a large area distribution affects many lives, and none of them for the better. It can have a ripple effect of implications that will spread out and in turn affect other lives. Smoking a joint by yourself only affects yourself, and is childs play compared to cocaine.

If you think they are equal offenses you are...well...smoking crack.
    +
    you are right they are different schedules .. but the fact of the matter they are BOTH illegal...and it has been noted that people that start with ole Mary J usually graduate to harder drugs.. i would say alcohol is worse then Mary J way more domestics. assualts battery etc then people who use Marjiuanna but it is legal and not loked down upon ... marjiuanna and cocane are sold usually by the same people so the ramifications resulting are still the same

Leave a comment:

• Broncosinindy
    replied
    Originally posted by Perry1977
    Since you obviously have no clue what you're talking about, everyone can take your opinion as such:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1976064

Now, I'm giving you that "jail-bird bull****." Lewis blatently did it after he was drafted 5th overall in the 2000 draft. What kind of moron does something like this after becoming instantly set for life? He is an idiot, a complete tool, and does not belong in the Denver Broncos organization. Kind of like your imaginary arguments don't belong on these message boards.

the man did his time.. as i know of he didnt have any priors..or any run ins since then .. everyone slips up now and then..its a way different deal then ricky williams by far..

Leave a comment:

• Broncosinindy
    replied
    Originally posted by broncofan303
    Eh, just another one of those byproducts of the system... I sound like a broken record but did we miss Ruben (who?) at all? Nope, just filled the position with 2/3 RB's and don't forget Bell was less than 100 yards to getting 1,000 yards..

We won't miss him, I think Tatum still has the making to be a huge star..just needs to hang on to that ball... Dayne can fill the roll as well too, without Dayne, we wouldn't of won 2 games...
    well he needs to learn on how to pass block better .. not run into the back of his lineman and when he does churn his legs so he can get more then a yard..from my vantage point he has worked on it but not to the point where he will ever be a dominant running back serviceable mayb e all pro no

Leave a comment:

• Pandapeep
    replied
    Why sign MA when you're bringing back JL? Just seems like a waste of money. Unless they are like planning on trying to trade one of them or something.

Leave a comment:

• BroncosorBust
    replied
    You all do know by now that Jamal Lewis signed with the Ravens don't you?

Leave a comment:

• Momentum
    replied
    Wont even bother....

Leave a comment:

• Dawgfan
    replied
    Originally posted by 24TheCHAMP24
    Jamal Lewis got busted setting up a drug deal in college. He was young and he made a mistake, he then did his time and moved on. Besides it's not like he was using the drugs like Mike Anderson was. So I ask you what is worse?

1. Facilitating a cocaine deal which is illegal

2. Smoking weed at least 3 times which is also illegal

HA HA HA, let's see what is worse.

Being a Drug Dealer or someone that smokes MJ.

Being a Drug Dealer is worse.

Leave a comment:

• Medford Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Emancipator
    Unlike many here, I hope we are able to pick up Jamal Lewis. I think he could be great for Denver.
    Enancipator, I agree with you. I think Jamal Lewis, at the right price, would flourish here.

Leave a comment:

• Broncosfreak_56
    replied
    Originally posted by Emancipator
    Unlike many here, I hope we are able to pick up Jamal Lewis. I think he could be great for Denver.
    I totally agree

Leave a comment:

• Emancipator
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Emancipator
    replied
    Originally posted by letsgoavs1921
    Good for Mike Anderson. He did well for Denver. He was a class act and a hardworker. I wish him success against everyone except the Broncos.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X