Kelly Herndon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelly Herndon

Herndon will be huge for us this season. He will be able to jump more routes and take chances now that he is the Nickel Back. I think he could get around 5 INT's this season.
    Last edited by DPg2003; 03-11-2004, 08:20 PM.

Quinn won't make it past camp!

According to Quinn statistics he hasn't played since 1998. I would say that he probably won't make it through camp unless he is a Kurt Warner player.

Coach TD7
    "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"

Comment

Doh!

My post above was suppose to go to another thread. Anyways I read the other day that Kelly Herndon was going to be our nickel cornerback according to Ted Sunquist the Broncos General Manager(Article on the DenverBroncos.com). I thought they did tender an offer to him in. For some reason I think he is an exclusive restricted free agent if there is such a thing. If not then my reading has gotten to me. I will do some research.

Coach TD7

Comment

Re: Doh!

Originally posted by CoachTD7
        My post above was suppose to go to another thread. Anyways I read the other day that Kelly Herndon was going to be our nickel cornerback according to Ted Sunquist the Broncos General Manager(Article on the DenverBroncos.com). I thought they did tender an offer to him in. For some reason I think he is an exclusive restricted free agent if there is such a thing. If not then my reading has gotten to me. I will do some research.

Coach TD7
        Aw, I was going to tell you there is a backup QB thread http://www.denverbroncos.com/forums/...threadid=8319.

I hope we have Herndon inked because I think he is going to have an excellent year at Nickel Back.

Comment

Re: Kelly Herndon

Originally posted by DPg2003
          With all the talk of how great of a season Herndon will have this season I forgot he was still a RFA. Does anyone know if the Broncos have tendered him an offer yet?? I haven't read anything about it anywhere.
          he's a FA???!
          sigpic

Comment

Re: Re: Kelly Herndon

Originally posted by eastcoastbrawla
            he's a FA???!
            Yep, a RFA.
            http://proxy.espn.go.com/nfl/fa?oldTeamId=7

Comment

we gotta resign him...this ain't good..
              sigpic

Comment

we gotta resign him...this ain't good..
                We will, trust me.

Comment

Re: Re: Kelly Herndon

he's a FA???!
                  You know, I was looking on www.nfl.com and I couldn't find Herndon's name on the list. I don't think he's a RFA. Maybe I need to edit my post.

http://www.nfl.com/freeagency/afc-restricted

Comment

Coach TD7
                    Don't know what you're doing wrong, but this is the 2nd time you posted to a wrong thread!
                    When you're ready to post, just hit the post reply button on the bottom of the screen, or better yet, hit the quote button, then you can tie in your response to an individual's post.

K?
                    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                    men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

I think I am hitting the new thread instead of post reply. Kelly Herndon is a restricted Free Agent go to here http://proxy.espn.go.com/nfl/fa?oldTeamId=7 . It says RFA by his name. That means he is ours to lose.

Coach TD7

Comment

I love the way Kelly Herdon plays....if he does well....we would have a solid scondary!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                        2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Coach TD7
                          I don't think Herndon is free agent.
                          John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Re: Re: Doh!

Originally posted by TXBRONC
                            I don't think Herndon is free agent.
                            According to this article he is not...

http://www.nfl.com/freeagency/afc-restricted
                            Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Re: Re: Doh!

Originally posted by AsianOrange
                              I love the way Kelly Herdon plays....if he does well....we would have a solid scondary!
                              Bailey will not only help in Lenny Walls progression, but Kelly Herndon's as well. Herndon will have a big year as the Nickel Back, watch.

Comment

Working...
                              X