Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kelly Herndon

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    I was always told the corners were WR's who couldnt catch - LOL

    Hopefully champ will teach these boys something and we can have a secondary that will make other teams scared to throw downfield - just like DS49 and Atwater - those were the days - i cant wait to see champ lay that first opponent flat on his ass.......ahhhhhhhh football!!!!!!!!!

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by bustemindamouth
      Dang -- I hope Champ mentors Willie Middlerounds...now thats someone who seriously needs to step up and lose his "middlerounds" performence....*sigh*

      If so, then we'd have all the depth we need at 2ndary....
      I hope Willie takes his game up too. He should be tired of hearing the word potential all the time, it's time to capitalize on that potential.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by orangenblue420
        I was always told the corners were WR's who couldnt catch - LOL

        Hopefully champ will teach these boys something and we can have a secondary that will make other teams scared to throw downfield - just like DS49 and Atwater - those were the days - i cant wait to see champ lay that first opponent flat on his ass.......ahhhhhhhh football!!!!!!!!!
        Our Secondary will get a chance to do just that. We will play a lot of passing teams this season.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by TXBRONC
          Because Bailey will be allowed to go one on one with theother team"s best receiver that will free up one of the safeties to help Walls out.
          It's just great to think about just how good this Secondary can be.

          Comment


          • #35
            I think are secondary is good but i still think that using the Redskins second rounder to draft a CB would be a good idea.Maybe Ratliff from florida if hes still around.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by DarKliger
              I think are secondary is good but i still think that using the Redskins second rounder to draft a CB would be a good idea.Maybe Ratliff from florida if hes still around.
              We have more pressing needs. A DB can be addressed in the 3rd Round.

              Comment


              • #37
                ...or 4th...or 5th....or 6th....etc....


                LB
                DT
                WR
                TE
                OL
                RB
                CB
                OL
                WR
                "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                men."

                -- Samuel Adams

                sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by DPg2003
                  It's just great to think about just how good this Secondary can be.
                  They have the potential, and by signing Champ that allows Herndon to move to nickleback (if that's even a word) which imo he is better suited for.
                  John 11: 25-27

                  My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams



                  Thanks Snk16

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by TXBRONC
                    They have the potential, and by signing Champ that allows Herndon to move to nickleback (if that's even a word) which imo he is better suited for.
                    Definitely, adding Champ is going to make everybody in the Secondary better.

                    By the way it's Nickel Back.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X