We will take whatever we can get.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We will take whatever we can get.

I think that we should get whatever we can for the guy. If we get rid of him we get our money back in cap room. You watch he will go somewhere else and dominate. Just our luck. Lol.

Coach TD7
    "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"

I assume you're talking about Gardener? I was hoping that he would really help Denver out, but we all know that didn't happen. I truely hope that he doesn't ever have success in the NFL again after what he pulled here.

Comment

Threads messed up

This was suppose to be posted under the Gardner article. I agree with you though.

Coach TD7
      "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"

Comment

I think that what we should do is now that we've recouped his money, we should kkeep him and restructure his contract so he can earn that money back through incentives. It's a positive for both ends. We'd get a proven DT who would then want to play to earn his money back.

Zero Wing, the greatest Japanese to English translation ever...

Comment

Originally posted by Milehigh117
          I think that what we should do is now that we've recouped his money, we should kkeep him and restructure his contract so he can earn that money back through incentives. It's a positive for both ends. We'd get a proven DT who would then want to play to earn his money back.
          I wish it would happen, but I don't think that either one of them(Gardener or management) want it too. I wish he woulda worked out here, we really need a dominanting DT.

Comment

Originally posted by Milehigh117
            Good point, but I think there is way too much bad blood on both sides of this argument. I don't see him coming back here regardless of what he offered to do in restructuring his contract. I do agree that he "could" be an awesome player, but he has yet to prove it imho.

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
            ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

gardner got showed up in denver hes a pathetic loser maybe we could get a pick otu of the dude haha not likley
              The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
              While he sits by his hearth at home.
              Quickly finds when questioned by others .
              That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Send him back to Washington for CP!!!!!
                "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X