tatum and dayne baby...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cinnamunmun
    Tatum is like Willie Parker from the Steelers, and he started. Instead of trying to give Tatum 30-35 carries a game (which he cannot do), simply give Dayne 10-15 carries until Tatum decides to bulk up a bit.
    i agree he cannot carry the ball 30-35 times a game, not alot of backs can...but give him 20-25 carries a game, and give dayne the remainder

Comment

Originally posted by LABRONCO
      tatum bell wont b able 2 even carry the ball 30 times a game bro lol. cause if he does he may get injured, is there any other rb FA out there just incase?????

are you serious with this repsonse...i hate to break it you, but 30 carries a game is an absurd stat...here ill break it down for you...heres a little list of the primary backs and the amount of carries per game they got...shaun alexander-23 car/game, tiki barber-22, portis-22, james-23, LT-22, rudi johnson-21, magahee-20...are you starting to get the point?? i dont understand where you got this notion that for a back to be great they have to carry the ball 30 times a game...the only person that prolly avg 30 car/game was larry johnson...and im sorry, your not gonna find someone like him in FA or this years draft...even when your boy jamal rushed for 2066 yards, he only avg 24 car/game...DROP THE WHOLE 30 car/game argument!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
        While it is clear that you dislike the moves of the front office, please don't post off topic posts out of anger or disappointment.

Feel free to start a new thread, thanks.
        ok mr optimus prime sorry lol

Comment

Originally posted by mrbell26
          are you serious with this repsonse...i hate to break it you, but 30 carries a game is an absurd stat...here ill break it down for you...heres a little list of the primary backs and the amount of carries per game they got...shaun alexander-23 car/game, tiki barber-22, portis-22, james-23, LT-22, rudi johnson-21, magahee-20...are you starting to get the point?? i dont understand where you got this notion that for a back to be great they have to carry the ball 30 times a game...the only person that prolly avg 30 car/game was larry johnson...and im sorry, your not gonna find someone like him in FA or this years draft...even when your boy jamal rushed for 2066 yards, he only avg 24 car/game...DROP THE WHOLE 30 car/game argument!!!!!!!!!

no response from LABRONCO, huh...i guess i made myself clear

Comment

a big name back??? heres something you may or may not know, terrell davis, the back who won us two superbowls, WAS A SIXTH ROUND PICK...he thrived in the denver system and made himself a big name back...just give tatum a shot, he can be the homegrown stud everyone is looking for

Yes I know who Terrell Davis was and I was talking about now and the future not about the past so sorry about putting you out about that statement but yes I would like another big name back that carries the work load. Not the splitting of two backs that we do now.(not that that isn't working for us before some one else wants to state that)

Comment

no response from LABRONCO, huh...i guess i made myself clear
              please i dont care what u say, bell aint gonna cut it ok u will see..

Comment

Working...
              X