Any news on a back-up QB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any news on a back-up QB?

It seems that the Broncos and everybody else is worried about every position except for a back-up QB. If Plummer should go down for any extended time period and all we have just BVP. . . . .WE ARE DONE! With that in mind, are there any good veterans available? I still stay Marques Tuiasosopo would be a good fit.

If we look for a backup quarterback it should be Jon Kitna...

Marques Tuiasosopo has done nothing that I know of. I would not want him..
    Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Originally posted by THE MAD BRONCO
      It seems that the Broncos and everybody else is worried about every position except for a back-up QB. If Plummer should go down for any extended time period and all we have just BVP. . . . .WE ARE DONE! With that in mind, are there any good veterans available? I still stay Marques Tuiasosopo would be a good fit.
      i think McCown would be nice.

Comment

The Dolphins may cut Gus Frerotte
        My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Comment

Originally posted by broncos4ever

Dito on Kitna, and ya, Tuiasosopo hasnt done anything.

Comment

i think after we get t.o we go after jeff garcia. how about that chemestry hahaha. but i would love to see casey printers as a third string qb. i was saying to get him last offseason. he is currently on kc right now sitting there waiting to be picked up for a nice 7th rounder. he was an allstar in the cfl throwing for more then 5000 yards in a season i believe. he is mobile. very mobile. he even won cfl mvp in that 5000 yard season and lead the bc lions to the greycup. Go Printers
            Canadian broncos fan for life

Comment

Originally posted by broncos4ever

hell yes. i would love 2 get john kitna in denver as the snakes back up QB. is there any way we could get him or did the deadskins already get him also??lol

Comment

Originally posted by LABRONCO
                hell yes. i would love 2 get john kitna in denver as the snakes back up QB. is there any way we could get him or did the deadskins already get him also??lol
                Actually no one has signed him at this time... Now granted he may want to go somewhere where he has a chance to start...

If he wants to start then Denver won't be the place for him...
                Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Originally posted by LABRONCO

Kitna is a veteran who has showed promise, and the ability to sling the rock. He will be given a chance to play this year, IMO Chicago has a bunch of bums under center and should've considered him, but they have too much capital invested in Grossman. If he can just avoid getting a boo-boo on his finger or shredding his 'CL's' he might make it halfway through an NFL season.
                  \
                  I heard the Rams might get rid of Bark Mulger(why, I have no idea) , Kitna's quick release could be a fit in that system.

I started doing sigs. Anyone want one, just ask, I'm more than happy to help out.

Comment

Originally posted by gboxerlove
                    Kitna is a veteran who has showed promise, and the ability to sling the rock. He will be given a chance to play this year, IMO Chicago has a bunch of bums under center and should've considered him, but they have too much capital invested in Grossman. If he can just avoid getting a boo-boo on his finger or shredding his 'CL's' he might make it halfway through an NFL season.
                    \
                    I heard the Rams might get rid of Bark Mulger(why, I have no idea) , Kitna's quick release could be a fit in that system.

If the Rams get rid of Marc Bulger, the Broncos should pick him up. He would be an improvement over Jake; he's more accurate, throws a nice deep ball, and makes better decisions.

Comment

Mccown would be nice he is the best QB out there even better than Brees. The kid preformed great in Arizona when he played. If we don't get him then I hope Van Pelt can perform. I know he didn't perform well against the Bolts but that was because of the weather (rain). Hopefully he can when the weather is better. Remember Elway had problems throwing in the rain and snow.
                      Broncos fans since age 6.
                      Fanatical Broncos fan since 1991.
                      Favorite Player: John Elway
                      Favorite Coach: Mike Shanahan

Comment

Originally posted by Loyalty
                        Mccown would be nice he is the best QB out there even better than Brees.
                        Well...I wouldnt go that far.

But I agree that McCown has alot of untapped potential and he could thrive here in Denver, IMO we should go after him over anyone else as he has experience and is still young...could possibly compete for the starting job in a couple of years.

Comment

Originally posted by THE MAD BRONCO
                          Well at least your name MAD BRONCO is correct!

Comment

well any of you that wanted kittna He just got signed to the lions. so he is out.

Comment

Kitna is gone....signed w/ Detroit (nice pick up Lions). And yeah, why not go after McNown? We seem to fancy those Cardinal signal callers.

Chew on this: Do you guys think that Plummer's game play would increase if we had a QB in here to actually give him some competition? I mean let's face it, BVP ain't the answer!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X