sum good news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcbronc
    hind-sight being 20/20, we screwed that one up...

Absolutely. I was surprised he was low-tendered at the time.... counting on Lenny Walls. Foxworth and Williams certainly make it easier to handle not getting a draft pick for Herndon, though.
    My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Comment

Originally posted by dogfish
      kennoy kennedy and kelly herndon are the first to come to mind. . . you sure do take a lively interest in our off-season. wonder why that is?
      because the Chiefs arent doing anything this offseason so he's intrested in our exciting thrilling off season

Comment

Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16
        because the Chiefs arent doing anything this offseason so he's intrested in our exciting thrilling off season
        Well the Chiefs aren't doing much but they have already brought CB Will Allen in for a visit and DT Rocky Bernard is currently in Kansas City, as he arrived tonight and talks will continue tomorrow most likely.
        "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

Originally posted by keithbishop
          Absolutely. I was surprised he was low-tendered at the time.... counting on Lenny Walls. Foxworth and Williams certainly make it easier to handle not getting a draft pick for Herndon, though.

at the time i thought it was the right move (putting the big tag on walls instead). but seems i was wrong.
          "Philosophers have hitherto merely interpreted the world in various ways; the point, however, is to change it."--Karl Marx

"And I tell you this, that you must give an account on judgement day of every idle word you speak. The words you say now reflect your fate then; either you will be justified by them or you will be condemned."--Jesus Christ

Comment

Originally posted by bcbronc
            at the time i thought it was the right move (putting the big tag on walls instead). but seems i was wrong.
            Noone knew that though... We all thought Lenny was going to play the opposite side of Champ and he would rise to the occasion... Little did we realize he was going to turn out a complete bust...
            Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Originally posted by broncos4ever
              Noone knew that though... We all thought Lenny was going to play the opposite side of Champ and he would rise to the occasion... Little did we realize he was going to turn out a complete bust...
              something i will remember him for though: he ran into the Rock when he ran out of the tunnel this season.

Comment

Originally posted by cinnamunmun
                something i will remember him for though: he ran into the Rock when he ran out of the tunnel this season.
                Now that definitely is a memory not to forget... Actually the whole Monday Night football game was awesome... It is never bad when you spank the Chiefs on Monday Night Football...
                Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Working...
                X