Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's gonna be a grim offseason and a grim season to boot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncos008
    I am a confused
    That was pretty easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Krugan
      That was pretty easy.

Lol, no offense, just giving you a hard time

We can only wait (again) and hope that Shanny has something up his sleeve (not likely)
      Go Broncos!
      Go Avs!
      Go Nuggets!

Comment

Originally posted by JHoward
        To the Denver Broncos decision makers: Good work.

Mike Anderson, gone
        Trevor Pryce, gone
        Jeb Putzier, gone
        No T.O.
        No Andre Carter
        No Jamal Lewis
        No John Abraham

Who's left? We have done absolutely nothing thus far in free agency. But look on the bright side.

Ron Dayne, resigned to 3 year deal.
        Gerard Warren, resigned to HUGE deal.
        Matt Lepsis, resigned to new deal.

Great start to the off season! Yeah right, what a joke.
        Well we managed to keep our O line in one piece.

We actually kept a few DL players when their contracts came due, isnt that a first?

MA was over payed, sorry he didnt come back, put his paycheck here was to much. Pryce was extremely over payed. Putz, while he was our only recieving TE, was not complete. Why do you suppose Alex is here in the first place?

TO would be a mistake. Abraham, would be nice, but the cost is very large. Carter got a solid payday, my guess is we got outbid big time. This happens when there are to many large paychecks.

Would you people really be satisfied if Denver only managed to bring in Abraham, and had to give up a first rounder to get him here?

I bet not, there is perpetual whinning on this message board. It wouldnt matter if Denver had pulled a redskins, it would be "why didnt we get such and such, why did we give up both our first rounders for this."

Its really kinda of sad, really.

Comment

Originally posted by Krugan
          Well we managed to keep our O line in one piece.

We actually kept a few DL players when their contracts came due, isnt that a first?

MA was over payed, sorry he didnt come back, put his paycheck here was to much. Pryce was extremely over payed. Putz, while he was our only recieving TE, was not complete. Why do you suppose Alex is here in the first place?

TO would be a mistake. Abraham, would be nice, but the cost is very large. Carter got a solid payday, my guess is we got outbid big time. This happens when there are to many large paychecks.

Would you people really be satisfied if Denver only managed to bring in Abraham, and had to give up a first rounder to get him here?

I bet not, there is perpetual whinning on this message board. It wouldnt matter if Denver had pulled a redskins, it would be "why didnt we get such and such, why did we give up both our first rounders for this."

Its really kinda of sad, really.

YES!!, as stated in post after post many of us would be satisfied trading a 1st round pick for a legitimate pass rusher, some of us would rather see a proven player come to the team than hope on a rookie to lead our defense, and nobody wanted denver to "pull a redskins" we just want to see our two major holes (wr and de) filled with two legitimate players, nobody has ever said that it is worth losing both of our first round picks
          Go Broncos!
          Go Avs!
          Go Nuggets!

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos008
            YES!!, as stated in post after post many of us would be satisfied trading a 1st round pick for a legitimate pass rusher, some of us would rather see a proven player come to the team than hope on a rookie to lead our defense, and nobody wanted denver to "pull a redskins" we just want to see our two major holes (wr and de) filled with two legitimate players, nobody has ever said that it is worth losing both of our first round picks
            I was being SARCASTIC, making a point, the doom and gloom in this thread is just silly.

And I seriously doubt there would be satisfaction from the lot, with 1 free agent signing. (THIS ISNT JUST DIRECTED AT YOU).

Of course, my idea is far far off, we cant expect everyone to be happy all of the time.

Comment

Working...
            X