No announcement yet.

Info on Dillon from a Cincy fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dillon will be 30 at the end of next season. When RBs reach that age, they begin to wear down and the injuries take a lot longer to heal.

Comment

dillon sounds nice sure, but I dont think its what we really need. was everyone like this when TD went down. OMG. Gary came from nowhere and shocked all. likewise, Anderson. I know some even wondered about Portis in the begining (size, ect.) he even said it himself . remember he didnt play until the 4th game. who knows whats going to happen. all I know is that for some time now it hasnt made a difference who has been back there, thanx to r o-line. just have faith.

Comment

we have a killer O line, does not matter whos the back, all he needs is lateral movement and speed burst up the middle Q should be fine but if we can pick up Cory from Cinny for a 3rd or 4th rounder i say go for it, the silver and black will land him though, oak town is very close right now for a 3rd round pick, but wont matter we got a awsome O line no matter who steps in he will run for a tleast 900 yards.
        #1 fan from Vancouver, Canada

Comment

Working...
        X