No announcement yet.

AFC West is ours again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Raiders have Marques Tuisasasopo and Andrew Walter, and probably Vince Young. Not too scary.

Comment

[QUOTE=cadencesdad]I hate it when division rivals fans agree with us.

just kidding Sanluisboltfan, while i'm excited for the Broncos that Brees will be playing in N.O. this year, I feel bad for the Charger fans. I think Brees was just getting into a zone in that offense, and was only going to get better. Makes you wonder just how bad that injury really is?[/QUOTE]

Not to change the subject... it is really bad. They let it out that the Rotator is torn as well. That is very bad for QBs and puts Drew's future in jeopardy. I am confident Rivers will do well. N.O. has taken a big risk when you look at the Jets and the trouble Chad has been having getting back on the field. You guys need some depth at QB as well. BVP is not the answer IMO. You guys should look to upgrade asap.

;);)

Watch out!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Sanluisboltfan]
        Originally posted by cadencesdad
        I hate it when division rivals fans agree with us.

just kidding Sanluisboltfan, while i'm excited for the Broncos that Brees will be playing in N.O. this year, I feel bad for the Charger fans. I think Brees was just getting into a zone in that offense, and was only going to get better. Makes you wonder just how bad that injury really is?[/QUOTE]

Not to change the subject... it is really bad. They let it out that the Rotator is torn as well. That is very bad for QBs and puts Drew's future in jeopardy. I am confident Rivers will do well. N.O. has taken a big risk when you look at the Jets and the trouble Chad has been having getting back on the field. You guys need some depth at QB as well. BVP is not the answer IMO. You guys should look to upgrade asap.
        Agreed. BVP is not ready to assume the roll of starter. However, Jake is imo one of the toughtest Qb's ever to walk the planet. (if you listen closely, you can hear mtnman on his way to bash Jake. LOL.) Shanahan seems to have put all his eggs in one basket, and I'm not complaining just yet.

Comment

It'll be close between Kansas City and Denver. We have a more complete team, but I think Kansas City has the better offense, only because LJ is a serious Beast and has the potential to rush for 2,000+ this year.

Still, I think Denver will win it again.

Too soon, D-Will, too soon.

Comment

Originally posted by cadencesdad
            Agreed. BVP is not ready to assume the roll of starter. However, Jake is imo one of the toughtest Qb's ever to walk the planet. (if you listen closely, you can hear mtnman on his way to bash Jake. LOL.) Shanahan seems to have put all his eggs in one basket, and I'm not complaining just yet.

Points to you great response.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncosfreak_56
              You cant write off SD though, even though rivers hasnt started many games he has a great arm and some of weapons to throw to and the best running back in the league. And their defence is a little better after signing Mccree. But really, these are all nfl teams and anything can happen(injuries, bad games etc.) so you shouldnt write off anybody yet.
              San Diego does NOT have the best running game in the league. The Falcons and us were the tops last year.

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Comment

Originally posted by The|Snake#16
                San Diego does NOT have the best running game in the league. The Falcons and us were the tops last year.
                He said running back, not running game.
                My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
                . Post Your Artwork .
                . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Themanrighthere
                  Barber played in all of 3 games last year...

McCleon... just ask any Chiefs fan what they feel about McCleon...

Warfield is one I will miss, but I hope we can fill that void...
                  Why do people miss Warfield? Seriously. All he did while he was here was intercept DUI's and wait for the receiver to catch the pass and then tackle.

He had 8 years to not suck. Cutting him was a good move on the Chiefs part.

Comment

It does look like all the stars are aligned for Denver... You would not have thought that though 14 hours ago... I never saw so many doom and gloom threads... Even though Denver has kept the main core together that was in the AFC Championship... Yes unless something happens unforeseen to Denver I would say they have a better than 75% chance of winning their division and at least a 50% chance of making it back to the AFC Championship..

We do need in my opinion some key players to help us and hopefully we will get them.
                    Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGFortheTD
                      Why do people miss Warfield? Seriously. All he did while he was here was intercept DUI's and wait for the receiver to catch the pass and then tackle.

He had 8 years to not suck. Cutting him was a good move on the Chiefs part.
                      I agree...it didnt bother me when I heard they cut Warfield...
                      Barber is still injury prone
                      Dexter won't be missed either....

that said....hopefully KC can get something together on the D...I hope!!!
                      Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Originally posted by Conde
                        WHO CARES!?!? Forget the AFC West. I don't care about winning the AFC West. I care about winning Super Bowl XLI. The three teams we play twice a year can shove it. Super Bowl or this team was a failure again.
                        Baby steps guy, winning your division can be key in getting to the big dance...its huge not to have to play on the road in a hostile setting.

It makes me a little upset to see a fellow Bronco fan label our team as a "failure"...but I suppose everyone is entitled to their own opinion, no matter how idiotic that opinion may be.

Comment

Originally posted by The|Snake#16
                          i said running back.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncosfreak_56
                            i said running back.
                            What are you bonkers Vick is the best RB in the league . He runs trick plays a lot and has the strongest arm for those sick trick plays. He can sling his wrist and throw the ball 50 yrds .
                            sigpic
                            PSN & XBL: Vicious2500
                            You Shed Tears of Scarlet

Comment

Originally posted by vicious2500
                              What are you bonkers Vick is the best RB in the league . He runs trick plays a lot and has the strongest arm for those sick trick plays. He can sling his wrist and throw the ball 50 yrds .
                              But to flick one wrist and not have accuracy is another thing.

Vick is a running Qb with little if any value to the passing game.

Comment

Working...
                              X