kansas city
    raiders
    chargers
    more like
    denver
    SD
    KC
    faiders.

It will be a close race between the top three and the faiders bringing up the a$$.

Leave a comment:

• cadencesdad
    replied
    Originally posted by Sanluisboltfan
    Can't argue with that too much. Denver will be Drafting two first rounders at this point as well. They should be in good shape. They signed most of the key players from last years team so it will be tuff to knock you guys off.
    I hate it when division rivals fans agree with us.

just kidding Sanluisboltfan, while i'm excited for the Broncos that Brees will be playing in N.O. this year, I feel bad for the Charger fans. I think Brees was just getting into a zone in that offense, and was only going to get better. Makes you wonder just how bad that injury really is?

Leave a comment:

• Conde
    replied
    WHO CARES!?!? Forget the AFC West. I don't care about winning the AFC West. I care about winning Super Bowl XLI. The three teams we play twice a year can shove it. Super Bowl or this team was a failure again.

Leave a comment:

• Broncosfreak_56
    replied
    You cant write off SD though, even though rivers hasnt started many games he has a great arm and some of weapons to throw to and the best running back in the league. And their defence is a little better after signing Mccree. But really, these are all nfl teams and anything can happen(injuries, bad games etc.) so you shouldnt write off anybody yet.

Leave a comment:

• LABRONCO
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncosfreak_56
    Just because the rest of the AFC west isnt as good as us doesnt mean we will win it. Look at schedules first. Notice anything??? Yea, ours is seriously hard. The rest arent as hard.
    we will win it no doubt. this is gonna b the final standings

denver
    kansas city
    raiders
    chargers

Leave a comment:

• Sanluisboltfan
    replied
    Originally posted by ttejuco
    San Diego: Their offense will not be the same without Drew Brees. Essentially they will be playing a rookie QB in Philip Rivers. Dont expect big things from him. Their defence however will be as dominant as it usually is, especially with Shawne Merriman growing another year older.

Kansas City: LB Shawn Barber, CB Dexter McCleon, and CB Eric Warfield are all gone. They were the veterans on that already average defence. Priest Holmes is comming off a serious injury, however Larry Johnson has already filled in the role. Their offensive line is seriously getting old, and so are their wide recievers.

Oakland: What else can we say about them? Released their starting QB, way over the cap, and losing Charles Woodson and Ted Washington. Is Art Shell really going to bring back that Raiders swagger? With no starting QB, and an already struggling defence, i dont see what kind of threat the Raiders are to the rest of the league. Poor Randy Moss.

Denver should be posied to win the AFC West once again.
    Can't argue with that too much. Denver will be Drafting two first rounders at this point as well. They should be in good shape. They signed most of the key players from last years team so it will be tuff to knock you guys off.

Leave a comment:

• Broncosfreak_56
    replied
    Originally posted by IrishConrad
    6-10 that would be our record if we win all the games in our division, and lose every other game.

Don't we still win the division?
    exactly, its not just division games that count but ALL the game son our schedule.

Leave a comment:

• VADER72
    replied
    Just because the rest of the AFC west isnt as good as us doesnt mean we will win it. Look at schedules first. Notice anything??? Yea, ours is seriously hard. The rest arent as hard.
    I honestly don't think our schedule is any harder than last years. Some of those teams are weaker than they where last year.

Leave a comment:

• wesuckrealbad
    replied
    Originally posted by ttejuco
    Kansas City: LB Shawn Barber, CB Dexter McCleon, and CB Eric Warfield are all gone. They were the veterans on that already average defence.

Seems a little early to be calling for the championship. However, I will let you have your encumbant day in the sun.

Leave a comment:

• IrishConrad
    replied
    humm

ust because the rest of the AFC west isnt as good as us doesnt mean we will win it. Look at schedules first. Notice anything??? Yea, ours is seriously hard. The rest arent as hard.

6-10 that would be our record if we win all the games in our division, and lose every other game.

Don't we still win the division?

Leave a comment:

• Themanrighthere
    replied
    Barber played in all of 3 games last year...

McCleon... just ask any Chiefs fan what they feel about McCleon...

Warfield is one I will miss, but I hope we can fill that void...

Leave a comment:

• ttejuco
    replied
    Our schedule was harder this year...

Leave a comment:

• Broncosfreak_56
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ttejuco
    started a topic AFC West is ours again

AFC West is ours again

San Diego: Their offense will not be the same without Drew Brees. Essentially they will be playing a rookie QB in Philip Rivers. Dont expect big things from him. Their defence however will be as dominant as it usually is, especially with Shawne Merriman growing another year older.

Kansas City: LB Shawn Barber, CB Dexter McCleon, and CB Eric Warfield are all gone. They were the veterans on that already average defence. Priest Holmes is comming off a serious injury, however Larry Johnson has already filled in the role. Their offensive line is seriously getting old, and so are their wide recievers. New Head coach in Herman Edwards.

Oakland: What else can we say about them? Released their starting QB, way over the cap, and losing Charles Woodson and Ted Washington. Is Art Shell really going to bring back that Raiders swagger? With no starting QB, and an already struggling defence, i dont see what kind of threat the Raiders are to the rest of the league. Poor Randy Moss.

Denver should be posied to win the AFC West once again.
    Last edited by ttejuco; 03-14-2006, 01:24 PM.
Working...
X