Broncos Expects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos Expects

I want to know, What is your expectatives about Broncos next season?

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

'expectations'

Comment

"expectatives" sounds like explosive diarreah! I certainly hope THAT doesn't describe the Broncos' season! :p
      sigpic

Comment

LMFAO!!
        [/CENTER]

Comment

Almost looks/sounds like a hybrid word between 'expectations' and 'expletives'.

I think right now you'd find a lot of peoples' expectations filled with a bunch of expletives.

I won't go out on a limb for a while. There's some things/positions that need addressed and a few question marks still (i.e. Sharpe, backup QB, draft), but we'll see.
          Winter is Coming!

Comment

Re: Broncos Expects

Originally posted by Helderht_
            I want to know, What is your expectatives about Broncos next season?
            I expect them to lose to the Chiefs twice!
            [QUOTE]
            If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

i expect us to be strong, how strong??? too much time left b4 camp

Comment

Re: Re: Broncos Expects

Originally posted by dhall26
                and the chargers once!
                [QUOTE]
                If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

I'll know when the Draft is over
                  sigpic

Comment

I always expect them to play their asses off - I am hoping they have more consistancy this year - I expect to kick Raider ass twice and Chiefs ass twice - but once if the same refs are at KC as were there last year

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
                      Chiefs ass twice - but once if the same refs are at KC as were there last year
                      Should of fired their candyasses!
                      sigpic

Comment

Damn.... I'd love to be your bookey this year. Taking that much $$$ from a Chefs fan would be quite fulfilling.

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
                        ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

My expectations are well lets see......... as of right now I dont have any, hopefully that will change!

Comment

I don't
                            sigpic

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Broncos Expects

Originally posted by eastcoastbrawla
                              I don't
                              you're expectations are high!
                              [QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
                              X