X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroncoSexyDaddy
    replied
    Originally posted by smilin'assassin
    javon walker, like TO and Me-shawn is a selfish player. while they all have talent, they are not the type of 'character' players the broncos like. Moulds would be the best fit, as he is tough, sure handed, can go over the middle, and can dominate a DB. With Rod and Moulds starting, Lelie as #3, and Terrell as #4, with Watts, devoe and adams fighting for #5 we'd have a solid WR corps. Then if Duke develops into a consistent receiving TE we would have all the recieving weapons we'd need. SIGN MOULDS!!!!!!
    You have a good point,but they should still sign TO.I have heard that Moulds wants to reunite with Drew Bledsoe in Dallas.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoSexyDaddy
    replied
    Originally posted by Medford Bronco
    I disagree with the soft receivers part of your argument. Yes Denver needs an upgrade at the position in terms of a player bringing both speed and toughness. Rod Smith is as tough a WR out there (remember the Pro Bowl). I would love to see Eric Moulds here. He is consistent and not a cancer to a team like TO. I also hope Denver gets a TE in the draft. Right now we have Steven Alexander as a blocking TE and a very green one in Wesley Duke.

Defense needs an upgrade as well with a pass rusher and possibly another young safety to develop for the future.
    Why did he miss those passes against the Steelers.In the pass he had Eddie Mac and Shannan Sharpe so the catches came easier.

Leave a comment:

• smilin'assassin
    replied
    javon walker, like TO and Me-shawn is a selfish player. while they all have talent, they are not the type of 'character' players the broncos like. Moulds would be the best fit, as he is tough, sure handed, can go over the middle, and can dominate a DB. With Rod and Moulds starting, Lelie as #3, and Terrell as #4, with Watts, devoe and adams fighting for #5 we'd have a solid WR corps. Then if Duke develops into a consistent receiving TE we would have all the recieving weapons we'd need. SIGN MOULDS!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• BroncosRPH
    replied
    Originally posted by LABRONCO
    ill rather take jevon walker over both guys. and then ill take T.O over anything out there.

Javon Walker is a product of Brett Favre's greatness. ENOUGH said!!! If we trade for him I would get sick.

Leave a comment:

• Medford Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy
    The Denver Broncos will never win another superbowl until they get rid of their soft receivers.Every since Eddy Mac and Shannan Sharpe retired the Broncos have played with soft receivers.I hate to say it ,but if they dont sign TO and let him get away then no superbowl.That should be Shannahans #1 Priority now.If TO gets away from Denver we will be watching Denver again take a quick exit out of the playoffs.We will look like the Chargers of last year and only sign our own players and watch other teams sign guys, improve their team, and get better than us.They need a beast at WR.
    I disagree with the soft receivers part of your argument. Yes Denver needs an upgrade at the position in terms of a player bringing both speed and toughness. Rod Smith is as tough a WR out there (remember the Pro Bowl). I would love to see Eric Moulds here. He is consistent and not a cancer to a team like TO. I also hope Denver gets a TE in the draft. Right now we have Steven Alexander as a blocking TE and a very green one in Wesley Duke.

Defense needs an upgrade as well with a pass rusher and possibly another young safety to develop for the future.

Leave a comment:

• fisherman2$
    replied
    Let us go not for TO but Keyshawn

Keyshawn can and will go across the middle and is very good on 3rd down. Let Ash run up and down the field to spread it out. We got rid of Pultizer who was our main 3rd down target, Rod is not getting any younger, and Ash is better on the deep balls anyway. Keyshawn does bring some baggage but not as much as TO.
    Keyshawn and Abraham and we would be sitting pretty.

Leave a comment:

• LABRONCO
    replied
    Originally posted by Soulbender
    I'll take Keyshawn over Moulds anyday.
    ill rather take jevon walker over both guys. and then ill take T.O over anything out there.

Leave a comment:

• urinal_cake
    replied
    **** TO, let him go the the Cowgirls. Lets go for a young talent instead of a friggin' retread... What are we the Raiders or something?

Leave a comment:

• Soulbender
    replied
    I'll take Keyshawn over Moulds anyday.

Leave a comment:

• Colorado69
    replied
    Moulds over MEshawn

There are several WRs available, or becoming available in free-agency. Eric Moulds would be a much better fit than Johnson or Owens. After spending his entire career in cold, wet, losing Buffalo, he might sign a friendly contract just to have a chance at winning. He has a couple of good years left, so draft a WR and let Rod Smith get him started as a professional.

Leave a comment:

• GoBrOnCoS16
    replied
    Originally posted by Soulbender
    Well i will probrably get heat here for saying this but really WHO CARES as I am allowed to speak my mind.
    I say IF we don't get T.O. which I AM VERY MIXED about , then we can take on Keyshawn Johnson for a couple years.
    I think a group of receivers that include ROD , ASH , and Keyshawn would be very good.
    It also gives us a chance to draft a receiver late in the draft and groom him to be HOPEFULLY better than ASH.
    I REALIZE that Keyshawn is trouble just like T.O. and not even as close as GOOD as T.. but he WILL come cheaper and will give us another quality #2 receiver for 2 years or so.
    eww......thats all I have to say

Leave a comment:

• Soulbender
    replied
    Well i will probrably get heat here for saying this but really WHO CARES as I am allowed to speak my mind.
    I say IF we don't get T.O. which I AM VERY MIXED about , then we can take on Keyshawn Johnson for a couple years.
    I think a group of receivers that include ROD , ASH , and Keyshawn would be very good.
    It also gives us a chance to draft a receiver late in the draft and groom him to be HOPEFULLY better than ASH.
    I REALIZE that Keyshawn is trouble just like T.O. and not even as close as GOOD as T.. but he WILL come cheaper and will give us another quality #2 receiver for 2 years or so.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoSexyDaddy
    started a topic WR Help

WR Help

The Denver Broncos will never win another superbowl until they get rid of their soft receivers.Every since Eddy Mac and Shannan Sharpe retired the Broncos have played with soft receivers.I hate to say it ,but if they dont sign TO and let him get away then no superbowl.That should be Shannahans #1 Priority now.If TO gets away from Denver we will be watching Denver again take a quick exit out of the playoffs.We will look like the Chargers of last year and only sign our own players and watch other teams sign guys, improve their team, and get better than us.They need a beast at WR.
Working...
X