Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trevor Dissing Broncos on NFL Total Access.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor Dissing Broncos on NFL Total Access.

I don't know if anyone else saw his interview today but imo it seemed like he was dissing the broncos. Talking about their organization and how he couldn't wait to get out of denver and into Baltimore. If anyone else saw it i would love to hear your comments on it. Not that it matters anymore but i guess something happened between him and the organazation. Definately seemed like some bad blood.
    The second coming of Jesus already happened, it was John Elway.

Bitter he was cut.
    sigpic

Comment

Yea I heard that too. Whatever whiner boy...

I gotta be honest, I thought TP was a *****ing baby in Denver too...

Well, hopefully he'll be pumped up enough to not get completely dominated by George or Matt when the Ratbirds face Denver next year. I bet he is only partially dominated, and I say partially because I think he will be able to at least cross the line of scrimmage at some point, right?
      Last edited by WABronco; 03-14-2006, 09:08 PM.

Comment

What did he say???
        You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

yeah and he was talking about S. Sharpe telling him how great baltimore was after shannon came back to Denver. Well of course it was great the one year he went there they won the super bowl! I garuntee the situation isn't the same after last years season. That was kind of stupid to me. Any team would sound great after winning the superbowl but that was 6 yeras ago.
          The second coming of Jesus already happened, it was John Elway.

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
            Yea I heard that too. Whatever whiner boy...

I gotta be honest, I thought TP was a *****ing baby in Denver too...

Well, hopefully he'll be pumped up enough to not get completely dominated by George or Matt when the Ratbirds face Denver next year. I bet he is only partially dominated, and I say partially because I think he will be able to at least cross the line of scrimmage at some point, right?
            yeah, he'll probably show us and get one of his 4 sacks for the year against us. . .

get over yourself trevor-- shut up and be happy, you got paid far more than you're worth and will never see the end of that deal. . .
            Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Yea I saw it. Basically said he's glad he's out of Denver... said it was hard (on the body) to play here, lol

Hmm... we'll see how it feels in that hot, Baltimore humidity during training camp
              sigpic

Comment

I wonder if he has his drumset set up at the press conference-stand. Or maybe he's holding the press conference in his little studio...

Trevor drumming during press conference: Bumdump-da-cheesh...Bumdump-da-cheesh...Bumdump-da-cheesh...Bumdump-da-cheesh...

Lyrics: "Yea, I like playin' football, yes I do. Actually, I sorta like playin' football, and ya'll are fools. I like playin' football, especially when I get paid! I like playin' football, but I like being a lil' biatch too!"

"Sick, were you guys rollin' on that? Nice, now let's put it on my mixed CD and sell it!"

"What do you mean I have practice? Pshhh, I'm playin' my drums some more..."

Anyhow...
                Last edited by WABronco; 03-14-2006, 09:36 PM.

Comment

I thought Pryce would have been more mature than that.

He actually believes he's worth $10 million a year?

Exhibit A right here on how you cant please everyone all the time. Shanny made the right move by not overpaying for his services. TP needs to grow up.
                  You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

i cant remember who, but somebody posted that they bumped into trevor the other day.

well, im not sure what trevor said on nflTA, but im not going to just sit here and take it. whoever that poster was, if you bump into trevor again, can you let him know that i think he is a big fat jerk and he should take a hike.

"Philosophers have hitherto merely interpreted the world in various ways; the point, however, is to change it."--Karl Marx

"And I tell you this, that you must give an account on judgement day of every idle word you speak. The words you say now reflect your fate then; either you will be justified by them or you will be condemned."--Jesus Christ

Comment

Maybe it was more than money that got him cut . . .

-----

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe
                        Maybe it was more than money that got him cut . . .

-----
                        No kiddin. Like I said before, I never liked his 'tude. He came off as very whiney and cocky...

Comment

Just as a footnote, isn't it ironic that Courtney Brown and Gerard Warren love it here and would not even consider another team?

-----

Comment

[QUOTE=WABronco]I gotta be honest, I thought TP was a *****ing baby in Denver too...QUOTE]

I thought the same exact thing. He whined about not wanting to return to defensive tackle, he whined abut not feeling wanted last year, taking a paycheck, his continual back problems...

He always seemed too preoccupied with his music indeavors outside of football, and just lacked urgency in wanting to produce on the field, get back from injury, helping the team in any way possible. His lethargic play the past few years supports this, he just got lazy. His cut may motivate him to play better...for about a week...

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe
                              Just as a footnote, isn't it ironic that Courtney Brown and Gerard Warren love it here and would not even consider another team?

-----
                              Very...

Good point Top.

Comment

Working...
                              X