Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blake Brockermeyer

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Blake Brockermeyer

    Todd Stuessie has had a great career, no doubt. I just think that he would be too costly for the Broncos to sign. How bout we just re-sign Brockermeyer to make sure we have depth on the O-Line. Brockermeyer can play LT or RT, and he has also made spot starts in the past. He has been an important piece of the O-Line for the last 2 seasons.

  • #2
    I'm sure shanny has already told him he'll re-sign him after seeing where they are cap wise. He probably just wants to make sure he's healed up from his surguries.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
    men."

    -- Samuel Adams

    sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by rcsodak
      I'm sure shanny has already told him he'll re-sign him after seeing where they are cap wise. He probably just wants to make sure he's healed up from his surguries.
      I hope so. We know he can do the job, and he's probably going to sign for cheap.

      Comment


      • #4
        Brockermeyer wasnt spectacular or nothin, so he shouldnt ask for much money, if he does, PJ Alexander looks very solid.
        dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

        I tried to warn ya.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Return of Lava
          Brockermeyer wasnt spectacular or nothin, so he shouldnt ask for much money, if he does, PJ Alexander looks very solid.
          I get your point, but O-Linemen shouldn't be spectacular, just solid, and Brockermeyer was solid. He fills the backup T role perfectly. If we re-sign him and Alexander pans out we will only need to add a backup G and C to insure O-Line depth, unless the one's we have step up.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by DPg2003
            I get your point, but O-Linemen shouldn't be spectacular, just solid, and Brockermeyer was solid. He fills the backup T role perfectly. If we re-sign him and Alexander pans out we will only need to add a backup G and C to insure O-Line depth, unless the one's we have step up.
            which ones do we have at backup guard? i think only carlisle is the only one left, steve herndon left and i dont know any other backup guards we have.
            dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

            I tried to warn ya.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Return of Lava
              which ones do we have at backup guard? i think only carlisle is the only one left, steve herndon left and i dont know any other backup guards we have.
              we need to resign carlisle n naccording to the roster we have jamain stephens T and chris watton G/C i dunno when we signed them...looks like will b drafting some OL this draft...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Return of Lava
                which ones do we have at backup guard? i think only carlisle is the only one left, steve herndon left and i dont know any other backup guards we have.
                Backup's:
                LG- Chris Watton
                C- Calvin Collins
                RG- Cooper Carlisle

                I don't anything about Collins or Watton, but Carlisle filled in for Dan Neil last season when he was injured and he also filled in at LG and LT. He's big, seems pretty versatile, and he's young. Management must know something we don't about Collins and Watton. I still think they will draft an O-Linemen on Day 2.

                Comment

                Working...
                X