I think even though we have brandon saftey is a pressing need

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think even though we have brandon saftey is a pressing need

last year before the season started i said Fergeson was a weak spot. Im not bashing the guy. He is a over achiever, made alot of good plays for us last year in both the pass and the rush. I just think you need that speed with talent to make up for mistakes you do make on the field, that Ferg or Lynch doesnt have. it would be nice to get in position to draft that huff kid...i dont know... with this off-season the broncos havent made any noise in a enviroment that has been exploding. Maybe we sighn a playmaker on offense..but we still need a saftey
    [

yeah i think the same way, i would have loved 2 have chris hope,tank williams, or adam archuleta. hopefully we could draft a good 1 in the draft. somebody like huff
    Last edited by LABRONCO; 03-15-2006, 03:55 PM.

Comment

IMO the draft will offer better safties than FA would. There were no serious upgrades in FA.
      http://216.58.161.132/forums/showthread.php?p=497087#post497087

Above I will list all my predictions for the 2005 season.

Comment

will demps is a very good safety...but of course no FA moves for the broncos, we better f'in get abraham, shannahan is pissin me off

Comment

I thought that Ferguson out performed what Kennoy Kennedy had been doing but, yes, both he and Lynch are getting up there in years. We are going to need a replacement in the near future.

If we had safeties with cover speed we could use more bump and run along with cover 2 coverage to take away those short outs, screens, and slants. We use our safeties as glorified LBs most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by mrbell26
            will demps is a very good safety...but of course no FA moves for the broncos, we better f'in get abraham, shannahan is pissin me off
            Will Demps blows...

He's average at best, from what I've seen and read.

Comment

Giants already signed Will Demps
              "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DENVER_LOYAL
                last year before the season started i said Fergeson was a weak spot. Im not bashing the guy. He is a over achiever, made alot of good plays for us last year in both the pass and the rush. I just think you need that speed with talent to make up for mistakes you do make on the field, that Ferg or Lynch doesnt have. it would be nice to get in position to draft that huff kid...i dont know... with this off-season the broncos havent made any noise in a enviroment that has been exploding. Maybe we sighn a playmaker on offense..but we still need a saftey
                We have Brandon, Young , Abdullah , Cox and Browner , you think any of those guys can step up in camp and take Lynch's or Nick's Jobs?
                "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X