Stop worrying about RB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop worrying about RB

I think we should stop worrying about rb, that is not a glaring need. We are very deep at the position and can still upgrade later in the draft. There's no need for a Dillon, especially at the cost of a 2nd round pick. We may need that if we're going to package some pick to get a Randy Starks, a player who can really fill a need, and also a player I heard the Broncos seriously want. We also need TE, WR, and LB, and losing a pick for an aging rb will not be worth it.
    Last edited by Milehigh117; 03-11-2004, 08:53 PM.

Zero Wing, the greatest Japanese to English translation ever...

Re: Stop worrying about RB

Originally posted by Milehigh117
    I think we should stop worrying about rb, that is not a glaring need. We are very deep at the position and can still upgrade later in the draft. There's no need for a Dillon, especially at the cost of a 2nd round pick. We may need that if we're going to package some pick to get a Randy Starks, a player who can really fill a need, and also a player I heard the Broncos seriously want. We also need TE, WR, and LB, and losing a pick for an aging rb will not be worth it
    Agreed!
    A young poster smarter than his years!!!
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
    men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

i agree as well, i think q griffin can carry the load!
      By His Strypes we are healed!

Comment

...and if not, he's got help.
        "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
        tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
        men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

begins chanting.....

wr
          te
          lb

wr
          te
          lb

wr
          te
          lb

Comment

QG carried the load while in college and sue if I'm wrong but I don't think he missed one game in college. He can carry the load IMO.

Comment

I don't care who carries the load, as long as the load gets carried. They can share the damn load for all I care....no wait that would screw with my fantasy team. Begins another chant

QG....

QG.....

QG....

QG....

Comment

Really dosen't matter who Broncos RB is because with big Ted Washington in middle, Thou shall not run on raiders this year.
                http://www.raiders.com/uploads/photos/perm/main/ALELCOFJPHFH/112804gallery-sp10.jpg

Comment

So well run outside and season-sweep you once again.
                  Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Originally posted by broncosbeast
                    So well run outside and season-sweep you once again.
                    Your not running inside, outside because Raiders have the athlethes at LB to clean up quite nicely for T Brayton, Ted Washington and John Parrella(who are going to be eating up blockers) . Parrella and Washington stay healthy and raiders are easy top three stopping the run next year.

Bailey a nice pickup but it dosen't matter if the Teams pounding you all day with running game. Raiders are going to run the football alot next year under Turner. Yea there going to be a sweep but the Raiders are the team that going to be sweeping.
                    http://www.raiders.com/uploads/photos/perm/main/ALELCOFJPHFH/112804gallery-sp10.jpg

Comment

Yeah, quit worrying, Cecil Sapp is guaranteed to run for 2,050 yards!
                      [QUOTE]
                      If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Originally posted by Raiderjoe
                        Really dosen't matter who Broncos RB is because with big Ted Washington in middle, Thou shall not run on raiders this year.
                        Yeah thats what the packers and gilbert brown thought in the super bowl too!

Comment

Ummmm....with who? You gave up on Dillon...and last I heard Garner has cleaned out his locker and is basking in the Florida sun? Maybe you can schedule a scrimmage game with a young team to prepare for the season. Check the local senior centers....they might play you...as soon as th COCOON movie ends!
                          [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Almost Heaven

Ted, and Romo, two of the best fat beerfarts in the NFL! The Raiders are the new promoters for MYLANTA!!
                            [QUOTE]
                            If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Originally posted by Almost Heaven
                              Yea Thats what Patriots thought last season- Wait they won a superbowl and big Ted Washington presence was one of the biggest reason. Carolina Panthers game was predicated on running between tackles, well Big Ted Washington took out a big part of there offense.

Comment

Working...
                              X