You know it is the offseason when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know it is the offseason when...

You are being treated for clinical depression.

You pass by a Raiders fan on the street and you don't have the heart to hit him.

Damn! The Canadians won at Curling!

Damn! They beat us at baseball too!

You can't get away from the T.O. chatter.
    "Some people in this world make things happen, some people in this world know what happened, but most people wonder what happened."

You wake up in your recliner on Sunday afternoon and realize you've been asleep for three hours.

-----

Comment

You enjoy talking football with Bronco fans

Comment

when u dont see any fader fans outside in the streets hahahahha

Comment

You see 100000000000000000000000000000000000000 TO threads and
          1000000000000000000000000000000 John A. threads that say the exact same thing

Comment

Drywallers start getting laid off.

-----

Comment

I'm bored on Sundays

Comment

When ESPN showcases Bonds every night instead of Brady.
                Go Broncos!
                Go Avs!
                Go Nuggets!

Comment

I go to work Monday morning and discover I got some work done over the weekend.

-----

Comment

When you take your Broncos gear off and become a productive part of the country....

When you wish the above wasn't true.
                    "Some people in this world make things happen, some people in this world know what happened, but most people wonder what happened."

Comment

You go to a sports bar and nobody's paying attention to the TVs.

-----

Comment

.....when you find yourself reading idiotic threads about Jamal Lewis, Edge James, Shaun Alexander, and TO coming to Denver when they won't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by LoyalSoldier
                          You are being treated for clinical depression.

You pass by a Raiders fan on the street and you don't have the heart to hit him.

Damn! The Canadians won at Curling!

Damn! They beat us at baseball too!

You can't get away from the T.O. chatter.
                          well curling is understandable, us canadians are good at it lol. i dont even know how to play or what the rules are personaly. i know they throw a rock on ice hahah. no1 even watches it in canada. but baseball that shouldnt happen. u americans are slacking lol
                          Canadian broncos fan for life

Comment

When your looking forward to the start of NFL Europe.
                            "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by deer_dance9
                              well curling is understandable, us canadians are good at it lol. i dont even know how to play or what the rules are personaly. i know they throw a rock on ice hahah. no1 even watches it in canada. but baseball that shouldnt happen. u americans are slacking lol
                              Curling may be the most boring "sport" in the history of time, other than golf. The only good thing about it is we are awesome at it..

You know it's the offseason when all the Canadian sports channels show is non-stop hockey!

Comment

Working...
                              X