No announcement yet.

You know it is the offseason when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don't have an excuse for not doing your homework...
    sigpic

Comment

When my wife curiously looks at me and asks why I haven't been asking for the sports section.

-----

Comment

When all the sudden I feel old because some kid says he doesn't have an excuse for not doing his homework.

-----

Comment

You know its the offseason when...

you start comparing people from other sports to Broncos players.

{Man, that Duke basketball coach looks a little like Mike Shanahan}
          You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

Originally posted by deer_dance9
            when mtnman isnt jake bashing lmao
            Hey, there's never an off-season when it comes to St. Jake.... LOL!!
            sigpic

Comment

When you sit in front of the computer, trying to think up the next line for the "You know it is the offseason when" thread.

-----

Comment

*sigh*

when a thread like this gets 3 pages of responses. . . because there isn't any football to talk about.
                Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Originally posted by alwilson91
                  Curling may be the most boring "sport" in the history of time, other than golf. The only good thing about it is we are awesome at it..

You know it's the offseason when all the Canadian sports channels show is non-stop hockey!
                  Curling is kind of like pool. It isn't really boring once you know the rules. Some of the stratigy is rather interesting.

Oh that brings me to another point.

When the best thing you can talk about in a football forum is Curling.
                  "Some people in this world make things happen, some people in this world know what happened, but most people wonder what happened."

Comment

When my 9yr old son asks me EVERY DAY, when are we goin' to a Broncos game? When are we goin' to a Broncos game?WHEN ARE WE GOING TO A BRONCOS GAME? Until death seems like a viable option.

Comment

my wife knows that I don't have an excuse to go to the stripe club opps.. I mean to the bar with my friends on sunday to watch the game.

Comment

You know it's the offseason.....

When Oakland, Arizona, New Orleans, and Houston don't have losing records.

Al Davis leads yet another squad to the brink of mediocrity.

Code Of Conduct
                        ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

Comment

Working...
                        X