free agent ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free agent ?

what are the big guy who are free agent that we can signed with us ?

I can hardly understand what you are saying. We can sign anyone out there as long as they want to sign and don't count too much against the cap.
    Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Originally posted by BroncofanNKC
      We are Dillion signing today or maybe not broncos go dillion today..WTF kind of post was that, look there isn't alot of requirements to do this message board thing, but atleast make since. lol

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!! A Bronco fan from the Northland of KC. Man, what kind of crap is that? Nah, just good to see someone from my area around. I went to Winnetonka!! You?
      [QUOTE]
      If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

People get off of his back! His primary language is French, and they switch their sentence structure.

We signed Champ Bailey, and may possibly sign Dillon but that remains to be seen.
        Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncofanNKC
          Harrisonville,
          Im now in Overland Park. and u
          I'm living in the River Market area, loft above Minksy's Pizza, I've already leased a loft at the Western Auto building and hope I will be moving there by May, however, I'm getting married, so it may seem senseless to move there now, my fiance doesn't care much for the lofts, and she works downtown so she doesn't want to live close to where she works for some reason. Thinking about moving near the Plaza, over in Brookside somewhere. I can't stand Kansas so I won't move there, Its hard for me to trust a state that won't allow you to gamble, or drink beer on Sundays!
          [QUOTE]
          If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Originally posted by dhall26
            I'm living in the River Market area, loft above Minksy's Pizza, I've already leased a loft at the Western Auto building and hope I will be moving there by May, however, I'm getting married, so it may seem senseless to move there now, my fiance doesn't care much for the lofts, and she works downtown so she doesn't want to live close to where she works for some reason. Thinking about moving near the Plaza, over in Brookside somewhere. I can't stand Kansas so I won't move there, Its hard for me to trust a state that won't allow you to gamble, or drink beer on Sundays!
            What is this the "Lame let's talk about living Arrangements" page.

Mind u it beats some of the mindless, redundant threads that are on here.

No wait, Chefs fan living above Pizza palace? Hmmm Saucy.
            Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by pikman
              What is this the "Lame let's talk about living Arrangements" page.

Mind u it beats some of the mindless, redundant threads that are on here.

No wait, Chefs fan living above Pizza palace? Hmmm Saucy.
              That's Pizza Place not Palace, and Pikman don't you have something to do, like shovel snow?
              [QUOTE]

Comment

Oh please....tell us more, d'oron......your boyfr..oops, I mean "fiance's" name is what.....????

dantetta halle??????

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

IMO the Broncs have done all of their big dollar FA work for the year already, CB is a very very high dollar FA, pulling in a player like him (in trade for a near league minumum player) as a FA is more than enough excitement (and long term cap hit) for one offseason.

At this point it's more likely that we'll wait awhile to see which FA's might be hanging around later and try to get some deals. We have some decent draft picks and are looking to keep some cap space open down the road.

Comment

ahhhhaaaa

dhall

u faaaag

Comment

first none of you r makin sense. but getting would be the same attitude as cp but not nearly as good.
                      Champ Baily

Comment

I thought the Raiders were going to trade for Dillion what happened to that????
                        sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

Originally posted by nickmeyer
                          I thought the Raiders were going to trade for Dillion what happened to that????
                          Dillions not old enough to be on the faders.

Comment

Working...
                          X