Anderson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anderson

MIKE ANDERSON CAN LEAVE THE BRONCO ? IF YES ? WITH WICH TEAM CAN HE SIGNE?

STOP TYPING IN ********* CAPS!!!
    Anderson re-signed and he's going to compete to be the starter in training camp.
    Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Originally posted by broncosbeast
      STOP TYPING IN ********* CAPS!!!
      Anderson re-signed and he's going to compete to be the starter in training camp.
      What is your problem? The guy lives in France, he may not speak english as a primary language, nor know much about message board etiquette.
      Suck is NOT a bronco fan.

Comment

Sorry, I don't mean to be mean.
        Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

don't worry

thank you cheapseats, it's true , english is not my primary language , because i'm a french guy , i try but i's difficult for me but i love the broncos since i saw terrell davis and rod smith , two legends of the broncos for me !
          this year i can watch only one match of denver against the colts in regular season ! a big match and this day griffin was enormous all like lelie .
          i hope the staff will realize a big trade in the market, and will be very happy if dillon come in denver !
          i think that will be difficult because is one of the best running back and others teams would like aquire him ... but i hope i will not go to the raiders ...

Comment

Re: don't worry

Originally posted by donovan
            thank you cheapseats, it's true , english is not my primary language , because i'm a french guy , i try but i's difficult for me but i love the broncos since i saw terrell davis and rod smith , two legends of the broncos for me !
            this year i can watch only one match of denver against the colts in regular season ! a big match and this day griffin was enormous all like lelie .
            i hope the staff will realize a big trade in the market, and will be very happy if dillon come in denver !
            i think that will be difficult because is one of the best running back and others teams would like aquire him ... but i hope i will not go to the raiders ...
            donovan? Man, my mother was a real big fan of yours, send me an online autograph!
            [QUOTE]
            If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

!!!!

sorry man i don't think i'm the donovan of you mother because i 'm a french guy, but don't worry i know that it's a joke...

Comment

Re: !!!!

Originally posted by donovan
                sorry man i don't think i'm the donovan of you mother because i 'm a french guy, but don't worry i know that it's a joke...
                thanks, you're alright Donovan, just thought you'd might be the "Mello Yello" guy!
                [QUOTE]
                If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

the chiefs

are you a fan of chiefs ? if yes do you remenber the five touchdown of portis...

Comment

LOL!!!

God, I love this guy.
                    Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

why

why did you say that man , it's a joke ...

Comment

Originally posted by rascal
                        LOL!!!

God, I love this guy.
                        Thanks! Much love to you Rascal!
                        [QUOTE]

Comment

I know it was a joke, which is why I was laughing. LOL=laughing out loud.

Its funny because here is a french guy making fun of a chief fan. Gotta love it.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Originally posted by dhall26
                            Thanks! Much love to you Rascal!
                            Damn Rascal, I thought you were replying to me, now I'm going to do a Vermeil!
                            [QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by dhall26
                              Damn Rascal, I thought you were replying to me, now I'm going to do a Vermeil!
                              here is a tissue

It was just hillarious that a frech guy was talking smack to you. Chiefs can't get no love, even from the french LOL!!

You too Cutler.

Comment

Working...
                              X