Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the Broncos doing?? We need to get to work (merged)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What are the Broncos doing?? We need to get to work (merged)

    The Broncos really havent done much this offseason except re-sign players and gave Warren too much money. We cant afford Abraham and we're not getting T.O. so whats next? Talks about trying to bring in Gus, and signing Webster i didnt agree with. We should have went after Will Demps, since we need to improve our saftey position right? Makes since to me. We need a WR right, so why dont we make a deccent offer to the Pack for Javon Walker. ( A third this year and a second next year) Believe it or not, we need a RB. I dont see Bell or Dayne doing it for us this season, for the whole season. Solution? Trade up in the draft ( pick 22 and Bell) to take Maroney or White. ( Really good feeling about Maroney)
    With the second pick, of course a DE, and at that point in the draft, Kamerion Wimbley should still be available to us. Pick up a safety in the second round, and Jeremy Bloom in the third. Thats just an idea of what should be done.

    Leave your thoughts and what you think should be done
    Co-founders of the

    sigpic

  • #2
    That pic in your sig is friggen great!!! Gotta love Gold!!!
    Ready for the friggen season already!

    Comment


    • #3
      I know....lol. I fell in love with it when I seen it
      Co-founders of the

      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by mopatt24
        The Broncos really havent done much this offseason except re-sign players and gave Warren too much money. We cant afford Abraham and we're not getting T.O. so whats next? Talks about trying to bring in Gus, and signing Webster i didnt agree with. We should have went after Will Demps, since we need to improve our saftey position right? Makes since to me. We need a WR right, so why dont we make a deccent offer to the Pack for Javon Walker. ( A third this year and a second next year) Believe it or not, we need a RB. I dont see Bell or Dayne doing it for us this season, for the whole season. Solution? Trade up in the draft ( pick 22 and Bell) to take Maroney or White. ( Really good feeling about Maroney)
        With the second pick, of course a DE, and at that point in the draft, Kamerion Wimbley should still be available to us. Pick up a safety in the second round, and Jeremy Bloom in the third. Thats just an idea of what should be done.

        Leave your thoughts and what you think should be done
        Ummmm how about none of those suggestion except maybe Walker. I hope we still sign T.O.(him signing with Dallas are rumors). DE well hopefully Alanta and JA don't agree on a deal therefor we would be the last resort for him making him lower his price. I would love to have White in the draft but Dayne and Bell can do it for us this year. I really ahve alot of faith in Dayne, he will be a great back in the system.

        Sig by Snk16...Thanks

        I say grab T.O and while we are at it why not grab your-self a biscuit!?

        My NFL 2005 Regualar Season Predictions Results: 158-100 or 63%

        My NFL 2006 Playoff Predictions Results: 8-3


        My 2006 Draft Wish List:


        S. Holmes(DE)
        L. White(RB)
        J. Cutler(QB)

        Get me just 2 of 3 of those and I will be happy

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by mopatt24
          The Broncos really havent done much this offseason except re-sign players and gave Warren too much money. We cant afford Abraham and we're not getting T.O. so whats next? Talks about trying to bring in Gus, and signing Webster i didnt agree with. We should have went after Will Demps, since we need to improve our saftey position right? Makes since to me. We need a WR right, so why dont we make a deccent offer to the Pack for Javon Walker. ( A third this year and a second next year) Believe it or not, we need a RB. I dont see Bell or Dayne doing it for us this season, for the whole season. Solution? Trade up in the draft ( pick 22 and Bell) to take Maroney or White. ( Really good feeling about Maroney)
          With the second pick, of course a DE, and at that point in the draft, Kamerion Wimbley should still be available to us. Pick up a safety in the second round, and Jeremy Bloom in the third. Thats just an idea of what should be done.

          Leave your thoughts and what you think should be done
          Why don't you agree with the signing of Webster? Or backup linebackers are Keith Burns and Louis Green. We definitely need more depth there. Seriously, why is every one freaking out? This is the same thing that happens every off season. Have some patience, please.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Orange_Crush21
            Why don't you agree with the signing of Webster? Or backup linebackers are Keith Burns and Louis Green. We definitely need more depth there. Seriously, why is every one freaking out? This is the same thing that happens every off season. Have some patience, please.
            I agree on the LB thing. We do need the depth and Webster was a good signing for that. Howver you state that this happens every year. Well that the problem is this happens every year. the broncos need to step up and kick some behind in FA we always are relaxed in FA and don't do crap half the time. It gets old watching all the talent fly by when we could of had a chance to pick them up...

            Sig by Snk16...Thanks

            I say grab T.O and while we are at it why not grab your-self a biscuit!?

            My NFL 2005 Regualar Season Predictions Results: 158-100 or 63%

            My NFL 2006 Playoff Predictions Results: 8-3


            My 2006 Draft Wish List:


            S. Holmes(DE)
            L. White(RB)
            J. Cutler(QB)

            Get me just 2 of 3 of those and I will be happy

            Comment


            • #7
              Id take Keyshawn and a Big Mac at this point.
              A Wise Man Once Told Me Dont Argue With Fools Cuz People From a Distance Cant Tell Who is Who

              Comment


              • #8
                We are working. We're working towards draft day which, to me, is a tad more important than FA.
                :logo:
                :logo: :logo:

                Air Force Falcons (0-0)(0-0)
                Moon Twp Tigers (0-0)(0-0)
                Denver Broncos (0-0-0)
                Hershey Bears (0-0-0-0)

                Hersheypark's new ride:
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufRbn...layer_embedded

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by 7Nalder7Elway7
                  I agree on the LB thing. We do need the depth and Webster was a good signing for that. Howver you state that this happens every year. Well that the problem is this happens every year. the broncos need to step up and kick some behind in FA we always are relaxed in FA and don't do crap half the time. It gets old watching all the talent fly by when we could of had a chance to pick them up...
                  I understand what you are saying and it is frustrating to see players rumored to go to the Broncos sign elsewhere, but Shanahan has his system and he knows his system. As unpopular as it may be, it works. Just look at last season, anyone who wasn't a Bronco fan didn't expect anything more than an 8-8 year.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Wht do all these similar...

                    ...threads end up in GC when really they should be in the appropriate category, gets BORING...
                    Be jealous haters...I am the #1 Broncos fan no matter what your car tag says

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by MilitantDBFan
                      Id take Keyshawn and a Big Mac at this point.
                      Agreed. LMAO
                      Go Broncos!
                      Go Avs!
                      Go Nuggets!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Yeah... the front office really needs to start offering guys 10mil a year. I mean... I know Jamal Lewis and Andre Carter were offered contracts, but still! Why didn't we just cut some vets to sign them? Free agency is what it's all about man. I mean. I know there's a big picture, but I REFUSE to look at it. I mean geez louise! Get some people!! TO BABY, J Walk BABY!!

                        Haha ok I'm done. But seriously, come on guys. The world is not coming to an end, the front office is doing what they can. We can't bull-whip guys until they sign contracts here. Just be patient.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by mopatt24
                          The Broncos really havent done much this offseason except re-sign players and gave Warren too much money. We cant afford Abraham and we're not getting T.O. so whats next? Talks about trying to bring in Gus, and signing Webster i didnt agree with. We should have went after Will Demps, since we need to improve our saftey position right? Makes since to me. We need a WR right, so why dont we make a deccent offer to the Pack for Javon Walker. ( A third this year and a second next year) Believe it or not, we need a RB. I dont see Bell or Dayne doing it for us this season, for the whole season. Solution? Trade up in the draft ( pick 22 and Bell) to take Maroney or White. ( Really good feeling about Maroney)
                          With the second pick, of course a DE, and at that point in the draft, Kamerion Wimbley should still be available to us. Pick up a safety in the second round, and Jeremy Bloom in the third. Thats just an idea of what should be done.

                          Leave your thoughts and what you think should be done

                          you gotta look at the team needs were not that far off....yes we need help bad at 2 spots DE n WR if we cant get help there via FA our 2 1st rd picks hopefully will address that...n mayb more picks at those spots...be patient TO n abraham arent gone yet you never know...

                          we dont need demps at safety we have lynch, ferguson, cox, brandon n browner...im not sayin there the greatest but our secondary is pretty deep at safety n cb.....if you trade bell n draft a RB back that leaves us still w/ only 2 RB's need at least 3...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            No T.O.

                            Just give up now...we aren't going to get T.O. We haven't heard any more news on him and we've been sorta playing it off...I mean....if we get him...then fine...cool....but I highly doubt we will...Same with John Abraham...we haven't even made a move on him...think about it...every year...the Broncos do some retarded things. They probably think that they can get what they need with the 2 first round picks. Knowing Denver, they'll probably trade out of the first round picks because they will be stupid and think they can get lucky like with Darrent and Domonique in the second round. Who's with me?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by MaG24
                              Just give up now...we aren't going to get T.O. We haven't heard any more news on him and we've been sorta playing it off...I mean....if we get him...then fine...cool....but I highly doubt we will...Same with John Abraham...we haven't even made a move on him...think about it...every year...the Broncos do some retarded things. They probably think that they can get what they need with the 2 first round picks. Knowing Denver, they'll probably trade out of the first round picks because they will be stupid and think they can get lucky like with Darrent and Domonique in the second round. Who's with me?
                              nobody at all. and we did get lucky with darrent and dominique
                              the space that is mine



                              We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X