• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos Sign Kenard Lang

Yet another ex-Brown lineman.

It's on the home page.
    My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

wow i really believe that we are going to be a sack leading team next year, that will for sure be happening now that we passed on a proven DE with 8.5 sacks and got this guy.

and our offense has improved how>??
    thank god its football season again

broncos and yankees--champions go together

Comment

Yea I saw that earlier on KFFL. I think it is a good move as long as we still look for someone in the draft. He had like 8 and 7 sacks his last two years at DE, but last year he had to play LB (first time ever) so his production went down. I think it was a good move as long as he came cheap.
      Smith's First Catch
      "It was Sept. 17, 1995, and as the clock ticked down to 0:00 in the game against Washington at Mile High Stadium, Smith outleaped the great Darrell Green to catch the game-winning touchdown pass from Elway."

Comment

Yeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!

Originally posted by brom66an6
        Yea I saw that earlier on KFFL. I think it is a good move as long as we still look for someone in the draft. He had like 8 and 7 sacks his last two years at DE, but last year he had to play LB (first time ever) so his production went down. I think it was a good move as long as he came cheap.

I told you guys!! HES A HARD WORKING STUD!!
        -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Comment

patterson the DL coach must have summin on shanny...amazing which brown are we missing...who knows mayb he'll have a good year...

Comment

I like it. Not exactly spectacular, but he is a solid veteran.

Comment

Well his stats don't exactly light the world on fire... But he is durable, the main page said he played in 46 of 48 possible games from 2002 through 2004 after not missing a game from 1998 through 2001. That's good news... But I hope Shanny doesn't think his work on the DL is done. I'd still like to see one of our top picks go toward getting younger at that position... We can't use the patch work strategy forever, and at some point the Browns aren't gonna have anymore linemen for us to sign.

Comment

Not exciting like a trade for Abraham, but this is a solid pick up.

Is DeQuincy Scott being looked at as a backup DT? You've got to figure we take a pass-rushing DE early, quite possibly 1st round.

Comment

Well at least we know one thing, he'll feel right at home! lol
                  But I think he's a good pickup. I don't think we will be a sacking team but mroe of a pressure team causing turnovers.
                  MMA News
                  MMA News 247

Comment

Originally posted by Buff_bronc_fan
                    Well his stats don't exactly light the world on fire... But he is durable, the main page said he played in 46 of 48 possible games from 2002 through 2004 after not missing a game from 1998 through 2001. That's good news... But I hope Shanny doesn't think his work on the DL is done. I'd still like to see one of our top picks go toward getting younger at that position... We can't use the patch work strategy forever, and at some point the Browns aren't gonna have anymore linemen for us to sign.
                    I'd also like to one of our top picks to go toward the DL. I'd rather we start to get some homegrown stars or atleast decent players that way all they know is our system instead of goin' for other teams players and having them re-learn a system.

"Little Pads. Big Hits. Huge heart." - tnedator

This play is the reason I'm a DENVER BRONCOS fan

Comment

Originally posted by Buff_bronc_fan
                      Well, last year should be scratched from his record since they had him playing LB in the 3-4.

I think he's a legit RE. Not elite like Abe, but legit...

Comment

Originally posted by champbronc2
                        Well at least we know one thing, he'll feel right at home! lol
                        But I think he's a good pickup. I don't think we will be a sacking team but mroe of a pressure team causing turnovers.
                        Lol, yea. He already knows the entire D-line...

With the exception of Veal, everyone else is a former Brown, right?

Comment

$#@%@#!%!#@%@#!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 years!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
                            Lol, yea. He already knows the entire D-line...

With the exception of Veal, everyone else is a former Brown, right?

and engleburger. but maybe we could send the two to cleveland for a second round draft choice. then on draft day make a HUGE draft day deal: veal and engleburger to denver for a 2nd round pick. i mean if we dont, how are those two going to fit in?
                            "Philosophers have hitherto merely interpreted the world in various ways; the point, however, is to change it."--Karl Marx

"And I tell you this, that you must give an account on judgement day of every idle word you speak. The words you say now reflect your fate then; either you will be justified by them or you will be condemned."--Jesus Christ

Comment

Originally posted by bcbronc
                              and engleburger. but maybe we could send the two to cleveland for a second round draft choice. then on draft day make a HUGE draft day deal: veal and engleburger to denver for a 2nd round pick. i mean if we dont, how are those two going to fit in?
                              Good idea...

Cleveland just cut Amon Gordon too. Get on it Shanny!

Comment

Working...
                              X