Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just What Is The Denver Bronc. Front Office Thinking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just What Is The Denver Bronc. Front Office Thinking?

Im a die hard fan,but if u ask me, last year we would of got blowed out by colts. That would be 3 in a row.(thx steelers)okok. We lose key players, then we add some no namers . If we don't get a playmaker,mark my words---Goodbye 2006 season--- Now that T.O is with the boys' and JA is with the hawks', who da [email protected]$# do we get? I don't want no bull#$#@ player from the draft....in my opinion, there all overrated (don't ask y,just see for urself) our defense was like 28th in the league but yet we only lost 3 games oh yea despite alllllllll the breaks we got,'lighting doesn't strike twice' ------well anyways, we need play makers ---------goodbye

I am getting real sick of everyone and their doomsday attitudes just because we didn't sign the most expensive players possible.

Comment

Originally posted by all DENVER
      Im a die hard fan,but if u ask me, last year we would of got blowed out by colts. That would be 3 in a row.(thx steelers)okok. We lose key players, then we add some no namers . If we don't get a playmaker,mark my words---Goodbye 2006 season--- Now that T.O is with the boys' and JA is with the hawks', who da [email protected]$# do we get? I don't want no bull#$#@ player from the draft....in my opinion, there all overrated (don't ask y,just see for urself) our defense was like 28th in the league but yet we only lost 3 games oh yea despite alllllllll the breaks we got,'lighting doesn't strike twice' ------well anyways, we need play makers ---------goodbye
      So everyone from the draft is overrated?

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
        So everyone from the draft is overrated?
        Like i said, u will see for urself. Don't ask why just wait n see.

Comment

Like i said, u will see for urself. Don't ask why just wait n see.
          There will be some busts in the draft but not everyone will be horrible that I guarantee

Comment

i hope mike shan knows that if we get an early exit from the playoffs his job might no t be so secure, if i was him i would be getting some playmakers in the next couple of week.

Comment

There are many of us die-hard fans... Did you not look at who we lost and what was contributed? Mike Anderson was really the biggest loss, and most think Ron Dayne can take his place... Pryce was lost, but we just signed as a FA, Lang, who probably will be just as good maybe better... So we need to get someone to take Jeb's place and they will...

Kept all the Defense that got us to the AFC Championship....

SO where do you get off saying Goodbye 2006 season -- Who cares about JA, because we did not need him anyway, T.0. had baggage and could have been trouble, even though I wanted him.

Where did you get our defense was 28th in the league?

We have playmakers on defense.

Too much doom and gloom, not enough patience.
              Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

i hope mike shan knows that if we get an early exit from the playoffs his job might no t be so secure, if i was him i would be getting some playmakers in the next couple of week.
                That is laughable... Where do you get that Mike's job won't be secure?? After going to the AFC Championship this year, Mike has no worries at all for the next few years...

Comment

Originally posted by broncos4ever
                  There are many of us die-hard fans... Did you not look at who we lost and what was contributed? Mike Anderson was really the biggest loss, and most think Ron Dayne can take his place... Pryce was lost, but we just signed as a FA, Lang, who probably will be just as good maybe better... So we need to get someone to take Jeb's place and they will...

Kept all the Defense that got us to the AFC Championship....

SO where do you get off saying Goodbye 2006 season -- Who cares about JA, because we did not need him anyway, T.0. had baggage and could have been trouble, even though I wanted him.

Where did you get our defense was 28th in the league?

We have playmakers on defense.

Too much doom and gloom, not enough patience.
                  actually 29 against pass defense and 15 overall. So u think we would of beaten' the colts of last year? (yea right....look what the steelers did to us) if we stay the same, like i said goodbye season.

Comment

That is laughable... Where do you get that Mike's job won't be secure?? After going to the AFC Championship this year, Mike has no worries at all for the next few years...
                    Do u actually think Mr. Bowlen has patience like u think? if we didn't make the playoffs last year...he would of got fired trust me. yea its so ''laughable'' when he does get fire huh?

Comment

They are thinking they dont have the cap space to get T.O, if you dont have the money you cant sign the top FA's , i dont know why people dont understand that, T.O and Abraham both want big money, neither one will sign for peanuts, Denver has to get what they can afford and use those draft picks.
                      "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by theshiverman
                        They are thinking they dont have the cap space to get T.O, if you dont have the money you cant sign the top FA's , i dont know why people dont understand that, T.O and Abraham both want big money, neither one will sign for peanuts, Denver has to get what they can afford and use those draft picks.
                        ok

trade?

Comment

actually 29 against pass defense and 15 overall. So u think we would of beaten' the colts of last year? (yea right....look what the steelers did to us) if we stay the same, like i said goodbye season.
                          Actually you have no idea whether the Broncos could have beaten the Colts last year or not. San Diego did and we beat San Diego both times we played them. In Denver and in San Diego.

Yes the Steelers exposed some of our weaknesses and those are being addressed.

Play the fatalist and say Goodbye to the Season, that is fine. When I am sitting in the stands in Denver, cheering for my team, I will certainly not worry about this post, because Denver will win out.

No team stays the same and Mike S. always improves the team. NO die-hard fan gives up on their team, especially with free agency only beginning and the draft ahead...

So are you a "die hard" fan like you claim to be or just a wishy washy fan?

Comment

YOu do realize that all the players you want were drafted right?
                            http://216.58.161.132/forums/showthread.php?p=497087#post497087

Above I will list all my predictions for the 2005 season.

Comment

Actually you have no idea whether the Broncos could have beaten the Colts last year or not. San Diego did and we beat San Diego both times we played them. In Denver and in San Diego.

Yes the Steelers exposed some of our weaknesses and those are being addressed.

Play the fatalist and say Goodbye to the Season, that is fine. When I am sitting in the stands in Denver, cheering for my team, I will certainly not worry about this post, because Denver will win out.

No team stays the same and Mike S. always improves the team. NO die-hard fan gives up on their team, especially with free agency only beginning and the draft ahead...

So are you a "die hard" fan like you claim to be or just a wishy washy fan?
                              He definitely ain't "All Denver" and thats FO SHO!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X