No announcement yet.

VERY disappointing offseason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

has anyone thought about consistency??????

we are in position to have nearly the same team we had last year.......that does not happen too often in the NFL.

I loved Trevor, but his performance no longer matched what a top dollar defensive end should make. I would have liked to see him on the inside with warren, but oh well.

I will miss mike. but he wasnt the answer. and i dont think Bell is either....maybe but i dont think.......

I do like the idea of keeping Dayne I think this guy will thrive in our system, he did big things for us with very limited playing time... (and no i am not a Dayne homer, i do not even follow college football.)

I do not understand why we cut putz. he is no sharpe, but he is a solid TE. If Duke is the answer, than thats fine with me, but i would have kept putz. over alexander.

I am not a huge fan of coyer, thats all the more reason that having almost the entire defense of this past season, on the filed together next season benefits us. they will have no probs gelling, and relying on athletic ability and knowledge of eachother to make up where coyers scheming falls short.

Comment

Originally posted by Thesameold333
      I do not understand why we cut putz. he is no sharpe, but he is a solid TE. If Duke is the answer, than thats fine with me, but i would have kept putz. over alexander.

Putz was going to count 4.7 million against the Salary Cap and he did not play up to that figure, so he was cut.
      Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Originally posted by broncos4ever
        Putz was going to count 4.7 million against the Salary Cap and he did not play up to that figure, so he was cut.
        Where did you get this tripe?

Comment

putz's contract wasnt that high was it?
          "If you fumble the ball, I will break off my foot in your John Brown hind parts; and then you will run a mile."My Adopted bronc is Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Working...
          X