No announcement yet.

AFC not as strong as last year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so what one lil piece of info i wasn't 100% sure on, big deal. credibility lost my ass. its thats all you got to knock me on with everything i've posted, i'm doin well. and as far as the conference and the AFC west goes, i am making those predictions from last season. with the exception of the one game a year in KC, in the month of december, them chefs can't beat us, sorry LJ, put up all the numbers you want, i'll take the AFC west any day of the week. and you can't deny whats in the post. they are just facts. chefs can only beat us in KC and in the month of december. they can't hold the division with priest and LJ so why do you think they can hold it with just LJ now??
    raider and bolts are already done, they just don't have the caliber team anymore bottom line. the bolts didn't have much to lose on offence and they lost one of the biggest pieces , and that will heavily effect the #2 and #3 keys to their offence. and i say brees was the #1 part of their offence because without him being on, that slows up the running game with LT (#2) and if brees isn't on there goes gates (#3).
    the AFC west will be considerably weaker next year, no doubt about it, but it won't come from the broncos' end. i do believe the chefs have the 2nd best team in the AFC west, but thats gonna be a very distant 2nd. bolts 3rd, raiders dead last!!!!!!
    people forget that we were picked to finish 3rd in the AFC west and not make the playoffs, and people were trashin the broncos about bringing all the browns guys over and all this other nonsense. it all worked out then and its all gonna work out now. we have got the best front office in the league, we build loyalty to the team, teammates and the city, we turn guys around and we win football games! what more can you ask for in a football team?

Comment

Originally posted by letsgoavs1921
      Bottom line: KC never even competes with us in Denver. We always give you a hell of a time in KC.
      You always give us a hell of a time in KC? I doubt that, considering in 2004 we beat you 45-17. Also, when Gunther Cunningham was our head coach for two years he swept the Broncos both years.
      "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

Originally posted by ALLbroncos7
        so what one lil piece of info i wasn't 100% sure on, big deal. credibility lost my ass. its thats all you got to knock me on with everything i've posted, i'm doin well. and as far as the conference and the AFC west goes, i am making those predictions from last season. with the exception of the one game a year in KC, in the month of december, them chefs can't beat us, sorry LJ, put up all the numbers you want, i'll take the AFC west any day of the week. and you can't deny whats in the post. they are just facts. chefs can only beat us in KC and in the month of december. they can't hold the division with priest and LJ so why do you think they can hold it with just LJ now??
        raider and bolts are already done, they just don't have the caliber team anymore bottom line. the bolts didn't have much to lose on offence and they lost one of the biggest pieces , and that will heavily effect the #2 and #3 keys to their offence. and i say brees was the #1 part of their offence because without him being on, that slows up the running game with LT (#2) and if brees isn't on there goes gates (#3).
        the AFC west will be considerably weaker next year, no doubt about it, but it won't come from the broncos' end. i do believe the chefs have the 2nd best team in the AFC west, but thats gonna be a very distant 2nd. bolts 3rd, raiders dead last!!!!!!
        people forget that we were picked to finish 3rd in the AFC west and not make the playoffs, and people were trashin the broncos about bringing all the browns guys over and all this other nonsense. it all worked out then and its all gonna work out now. we have got the best front office in the league, we build loyalty to the team, teammates and the city, we turn guys around and we win football games! what more can you ask for in a football team?
        Again, how do you know all of this already. Alot of people/analysts were predicting the Broncos to go as low as 3rd in the division last year, and look what happened. The fact is you cannot know what is going to happen during the season before the season starts, especially before the freaking draft even happens.
        "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

broncomike, i think your not smart. i will say that the comment about KC loses in denver and vice versa is 110% right! so it comes down to how each of them do in the rest of the conference and division and that goes to the broncos. and broncomike, i think you should stop talking for a while, or put down the bottle. we have stunk it up? you on this planet or just have no confidence in the current broncos roster?...it can only be one or the other. 13-3 with the AFC west and hosting the AFC title game. you tell me mike, in what ways are we not as good as late year?? jake commin off his best year ever, foxworth and williams a year older, stronger, faster. i mean we all saw what they did as rooks, now just imagine where they will be. we retained all key aspects of our team we needed to...o-line (lepsis and nalen), kept our "D".....(warren, brown, lynch, brandon, engleberger.) which was ranked among the NFL's best. our pass defence was still not as good, but with john back and our "rooks" growin up a lil bit, we're gonna be scary back there, and nic had like 5 pics last year, i thought he was heavily overlooked. i don't see the chefs doin anything special this offseason. you can ride LJ all ya want, and while he'll give you good numbers, hes not gonna carry you to the top of the AFC or even the AFC west for that matter. the chefs are pretty much the same team, and so are we, but we weren't 10-6 last year, we were 13-3...we win! and who made that comment about edge leaving won't hurt the colts that much??? that guy needs to stop talking for a lil bit to. and the pats...i hear ya on Bill B being a mastermind, but hes not mike, hes not known for takin no namers, he had a very very very strong team, alot of big name guys. taking no namers would be what we did with mike, rod, TD, and soon foxworth will be added to the list because no one really knew who he was commin out of the draft, it was all williams, i don't even think foxworth was drafted. and 2 of those names are gonna be hall of famers. i think bill will struggle some this year. steelers still got a good "D' but they are gonna have a little bit more trouble scoring points this year.
          My God what a paragraph! Do you actually expect people to read this?

My eyes hurt just from looking at it!

I have no idea what you said because I refuse to read stuff like this.

How about using paragraphs to break up your sentences so people can read them?

Notice that I haven't gone more than about 2 or 3 lines without starting a new paragraph.

Isn't this easier to read?

There's also the technique of LARGER PRINT and also Colored print to stand out more!
          sigpic

Comment

people forget that we were picked to finish 3rd in the AFC west and not make the playoffs, and people were trashin the broncos about bringing all the browns guys over and all this other nonsense. it all worked out then and its all gonna work out now. we have got the best front office in the league, we build loyalty to the team, teammates and the city, we turn guys around and we win <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=football%20games" onmouseover="window.status='football games'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">football games</a>! what more can you ask for in a football team?
            This isnt much better....I read the first line......I guess you win the argument
            sigpic

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_1804775

Comment

Working...
            X