What a Joke!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a Joke!

This is the absolute worst display of front office work i've ever seen coming out of Dove Valley! What are they doing with this franchise? They didnt make one move this ofseason to make this team better, they made us worse if anything. I'm thinking they let go of Price to bring in a younger more talented rusher in Abraham, They didny ever get that right, they bring in Lang?????????What a Joke! If we dont get a Peterson in here something is wrong!

There is some hope. They signed Kenard Lang.

Comment

You mean the offseason is already over? It's too late for anything to happen now?

Wow, THAT was fast!

Comment

Originally posted by Shanahanaramjam
        This is the absolute worst display of front office work i've ever seen coming out of Dove Valley! What are they doing with this franchise? They didnt make one move this ofseason to make this team better, they made us worse if anything. I'm thinking they let go of Price to bring in a younger more talented rusher in Abraham, They didny ever get that right, they bring in Lang?????????What a Joke! If we dont get a Peterson in here something is wrong!

Run, Run the sky is falling.

Take a deep breath and look at Shanahan's record in Denver. We will be fine. As fans we think that we know what the Btoncos need. We think we know what players are worth. However, the bottom line is that we don't. The front office has done well for eleven years and I would imagine they will continue.

Comment

Peterson?...Are you talking about Julian Peterson? Isnt he a LB?

Comment

take it down a notch.

Comment

THe Offseason isn't over.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
              2. Taxes
              3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Anyone have a extra chunk of cheese....?

Comment

peterson is waste of money for us
                  you remember a few guys named al, ian, or DJ?

Comment

1) Offseason is far from over

2) take a chill pill.
                    :logo:
                    :logo: :logo:

Air Force Falcons (0-0)(0-0)
                    Moon Twp Tigers (0-0)(0-0)
                    Denver Broncos (0-0-0)
                    Hershey Bears (0-0-0-0)

Hersheypark's new ride:
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufRbn...layer_embedded

Comment

this is about the 100th post you've posted about the front office not doing there job. Why don't you do your job as a fan and support your team?

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
                        You mean the offseason is already over? It's too late for anything to happen now?

Wow, THAT was fast!
                        It WAS kinda fast wasn't it?

The teams were set like the Oklahoma land rush for the start of FA. Then they went beserk signing players.

Now it's like the department store after a blow-out sale. Just a lot of mediocre clothes in odd sizes and stuff that's ugly purple and yellow stripes.

sigpic

Comment

Everything is gonna be fine!

Relax, step back, look at the BIG picture-as some have said, have faith in Coach Shanahan. Think back to before last season, when they brought in 3/4 of Cleveland's defensive line, people thought that he was off his rocker-and look how well that panned out for us! I have a feeling that he knows what he is doing-again-and there's LOTS of time to pick players up, trade-up in the draft, or trade for people. Have faith and believe in him and the organization-Pat Bowlen SPENDS MONEY-he wants to win and be successful, too. I think that we'll be pleased this time next year!!!

Comment

There is a thread on why we should calm down on this. This is the same team that went 13-3 but now our yougner players have gotten better. We don't have anything to fix so let's just go along with what happens.
                            MMA News
                            MMA News 247

Comment

Do you want some cheese with your wine?

Comment

Working...
                              X