What a Joke!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nomad Broncofan
    Let the guy vent and try giving encouragement instead of sarcasm. We are all fellow fans to give support to each other instead of insult. Frustrating to a point it is about FA and the offseason, but patience is key when trying to find the right pieces. So S.ramjam hang in there and the spring and summer will come and go and football will be here again.
    You're right.

-----

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe
      It is what it is. I am allowing him to vent all he wants.

Now you allow me to, okay?

And study the history of my posts before you advise me to "try" something.

-----

I do not need to waste time finding people's history of posting here. This is about this thread and nothing else. I see where the guy is frustrated and admitted using words out of frustration. Use your old age to an advantage and give advice to the guy.

Comment

I do not need to waste time finding people's history of posting here. This is about this thread and nothing else. I see where the guy is frustrated and admitted using words out of frustration. Use your old age to an advantage and give advice to the guy.
        I see you don't even bother to read the thread, except for what you want to. Else, you would not have allowed this to stand. You would have deleted it, as I deleted mine and corrected myself. But we all have different gifts, don't we?

But I will bring this back: I will post what I post. Get used to it.

-----
        Last edited by topscribe; 03-19-2006, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by watchthemiddle
          Do you want some cheese with your wine?
          Doubt he's old enough to drink wine......
          "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
          tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
          men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shanahanaramjam
            It was a angry figure of speach statement. This team has not improved however. As i mentioned before we lost some valuable leadership and talent and have not replaced them with better players. Trevor was our best lineman last yr. hes gone, mike was our most productive back hes gone! I dont care what TP was making i'm speaking mearly on his play.
            Error #1: TP was NOT our best lineman last year...unless you equate pay to quality. If so, you're the only one.

Error #2: Being the "most productive" doesnt' equate to being the best for the position. If that were the case, then Denver should never have gotten rid of Olandis.

Error #3: Nice attempt at covering up your faux pau.......
            TP hasn't been a top 20 Dlineman since he redid his contract 6 yrs ago. Not only do WE the fanse know that, but he HIMSELF has admitted to it.

Maybe you should just embark on a little trip and become a crow wagoner.........your hero's are waiting.....
            men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

DUH!

Check out his name......

...you think this is something NEW with him?

He's been a troll since his 'inception'.......

...and deserves nothing but contempt, imo.

He's an instigator, and thrives on riling up the posters to see how many he can pick a fight with.
              men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

i like that top scribe guy
                "If you fumble the ball, I will break off my foot in your John Brown hind parts; and then you will run a mile."My Adopted bronc is Duke Ihenacho

Comment

You guys can bash me all you want. The truth is in the offseason. They have not improved thus far. Arizona is better than us right now.

I doubt this highly.
                  :logo:
                  :logo: :logo:

Air Force Falcons (0-0)(0-0)
                  Moon Twp Tigers (0-0)(0-0)
                  Denver Broncos (0-0-0)
                  Hershey Bears (0-0-0-0)

Hersheypark's new ride:
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufRbn...layer_embedded

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos86
                    haha that cheese with ur wine thing is from yahoo isnt it?
                    Or something to do with France
                    :logo:
                    :logo: :logo:

Air Force Falcons (0-0)(0-0)
                    Moon Twp Tigers (0-0)(0-0)
                    Denver Broncos (0-0-0)
                    Hershey Bears (0-0-0-0)

Hersheypark's new ride:
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufRbn...layer_embedded

Comment

If you haven't leaned by now, the Broncos have stars but not Super Stars.....so I think utility players help make a team...not big names.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

The Broncos are just doing what the pats do,waiting for all the good players to be dropped after preseason I bet..
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BANJOPICKER1
                          The Broncos are just doing what the pats do,waiting for all the good players to be dropped after preseason I bet..
                          Howdy banjo! 'aint seen ya' around for a bit...

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

You guys can bash me all you want. The truth is in the offseason. They have not improved thus far. Arizona is better than us right now.

We haven't improved YET with picking up players, but look at the moves we made to move up in the draft. It will be interesting to hear from you and others who say we have done nothing when the draft is over. I think Shanahan is going to outsmart other teams the same way he does during the season.

Comment

Working...
                            X