No announcement yet.

Who has a better end zone celebration?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has a better end zone celebration?

T.O. or Chad Johnson, who is more entertaining when they reach the end zone?
    T.O.
    18.18%
    Chad Johnson
    81.82%
    Last edited by AGENTORANGE 666; 03-19-2006, 02:59 PM.

personally I could care less about end zone celebrations, I find it alot classier to just hand the ball off to the ref

Comment

Originally posted by jvw
      personally I could care less about end zone celebrations, I find it alot classier to just hand the ball off to the ref
      Seconded...where is the "Who cares about endzone celebrations?" option?

Comment

I vote Mike Anderson/Terrell Davis with the Mile High Salute.

Instead of a self-gratifying celebration it's a classy salute to the fans.

Comment

I guess TO.

But Rod Smith, Marvin Harrison, etc. all have better celebrations when they don't celebrate. There is no need to individualize a team sport. Just because you scored doesn't mean it was all you on that play...
          My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

Chad Johnson, simply because he does it to make people laugh. He doesn't mean to disrespect anyone. Well maybe, when he pulled out the "Dear NFL, Please don't fine me" sign, but that too, was FUNNY. TO, standing on the Dallas Star, was outright unclassy. But c'mon now, playing golf with the pile on? Riverdance? Proposing to a cheerleader? Gives me a chuckle.

Handing off the ball to the ref? Where's the showmanship?

Comment

Chad Johnson by far. He is a funny guy, but for some reason he doesn't strike me as the kind of jerk wide receiver that TO or Randy Moss is. Chad Johnson has a big ego but so does every good wide receiver (for the most part) and he does it all in fun. I loved it when he sent Pepto Bismol to the secondary of Cleveland before the two teams played in 2004.
              "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

I like some celebrating, I don't think it's unclassy so long as you're not being crude. This is a game, and if they players are having fun when they score, all the better. I'd have to vote for CJ though, because I hate T.O.

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Comment

It's close because I hate the Cowboys and what TO did to their star was one of the best I've ever seen.......But Chad is hilarious, and not disrespectful. And Chad is EXTREMELY Original.

Comment

Steve Smith is better than both of them

Seriously, the paddling in the endzone had me laughing hard. Especially when he looked back like he saw a defender and then started paddling faster
                    Power is not revealed by striking hard or often, but by striking true.

It is men who endure toil and dare danger that achieve glorious deeds, and it is a wonderful thing to live with courage and to die leaving behind an everlasting renown.

Comment

Originally posted by David_Carr
                      Steve Smith is better than both of them

Seriously, the paddling in the endzone had me laughing hard. Especially when he looked back like he saw a defender and then started paddling faster
                      I didnt see that one, but it sounds like he stole some of Lelie's moves (surfing endzone celebration).

Dont care too much for S.Smith myself, I always see him talking sh*t to the camera after he scores and it gets annoying...shut up and take your seat already guy.

Comment

I love celebrations, they're awesome as long as they aren't classless.

I think Chad Johnson's are better because they aren't classless.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                        2. Taxes
                        3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by Snk16
                          I love celebrations, they're awesome as long as they aren't classless.

I think Chad Johnson's are better because they aren't classless.
                          I am in full agreement, that Johnson is not trying to make someone look bad just trying to make folks laugh.

:salute:

sig by Broncofancam may he REST IN PEACE

Thanks for the sig VULCAN
                          R.I.P. Darrent :salute:R.I.P. Damien

Comment

Umm... Steve Smith!

Comment

Definetley Chad.

Comment

Working...
                              X