true denver fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• true denver fans

im so sick of hearing all these people sayin o the broncos arent makin any offseason moves and all this bull crap. just shut up if all u have to do is bash the broncos then u aint a tru fan. just believe in mile high magic
    "If you fumble the ball, I will break off my foot in your John Brown hind parts; and then you will run a mile."My Adopted bronc is Duke Ihenacho

There have been as many "stop whining" threads as there are whining threads. Enough of both already.

Comment

oops my bad

oops my bad im kinda new to this place and i have no clue how anything works and wut not
      "If you fumble the ball, I will break off my foot in your John Brown hind parts; and then you will run a mile."My Adopted bronc is Duke Ihenacho

Comment

I'm as true as they come when it comes to my Broncos. Dont say i'm not a fan of my boys! I just want to see them take the next step to greatness and thus far i dont see it. i'm from a media market (NY) where only the best is expected and i do the same for my broncos so lay off!

Comment

no

no u lay off, u are prolly one of those people every year that says the broncos will suck bcuz they havent made any moves and once they do good u say o ive always trusted them

Comment

Originally posted by Shanahanaramjam
            I'm as true as they come when it comes to my Broncos. Dont say i'm not a fan of my boys! I just want to see them take the next step to greatness and thus far i dont see it. i'm from a media market (NY) where only the best is expected and i do the same for my broncos so lay off!
            Amen. Do not question my loyalty. I am a true fan, I just felt moves needed to be made to succeed to the next level. Does questioning a stale offseason truly make me any less of a fan?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos86
              no u lay off, u are prolly one of those people every year that says the broncos will suck bcuz they havent made any moves and once they do good u say o ive always trusted them
              And you are probably one of the fans who whine every Sunday when there is a loss. "What's wrong with our offense?!?" "OMG how did Peyton tear us apart so easily!?"

Comment

haha we didnt even play the colts this year u retard

Comment

and yes cuz every year all i hear from most of u guys is that the broncos are gonna suck cuz we didnt do anything in the offseason or we had a bad draft. well shanahan always seems like he knows what hes doing so shut up and let him do his thing

Comment

haha we didnt even play the colts this year u retard
                    What are you like 17? Hey moron, go to the Broncos homepage, the schedule is out and the Broncos do play the Colts.....

Comment

i said last year u retard. u can read right?

Comment

moron??retard?? personal attacks anyone?? people have their own way of cheering for their team. Some look at it as half full and other half empty. OPINIONS. Neither way makes you any less of a fan. I think either way it shows you are a fan. Whether you agree or disagree with the Broncos movements so far, there is an interest. So stop with the namecalling and agree to disagree,
                        Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Originally posted by evolaerok
                          What are you like 17? Hey moron, go to the Broncos homepage, the schedule is out and the Broncos do play the Colts.....

Oooo the schedule is out.. hehe and i didnt even notice, and i had been to the site and everything, there was something usefull to come out of this thread ^_^ , and there is nothing wrong with being 17

Comment

im not 17 ok?

Comment

i said last year u retard. u can read right?
                              I read right and your post says "this year". Either way I do not time to argue with a child so move along and come at me with some valid points.

Comment

Working...
                              X