Schedule for next year....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schedule for next year....

Man, we are coming up against some tough teams this coming season...but I love that most of the really good teams are coming to Invesco ....going to Foxboro and to Steeler Nation. Should be some great football for all of us Broncos fans
    Ready for the friggen season already!

I think we got a little bit of a hard schedule, but we can handle it.

Comment

told ya it is hard
      "If you fumble the ball, I will break off my foot in your John Brown hind parts; and then you will run a mile."My Adopted bronc is Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by Bucketz23
        I think we got a little bit of a hard schedule, but we can handle it.

Tough schedule to be expected, but damn we have some enjoyable football coming up And when we do well, no one can pull the easy schedule crap!

Comment

thats very tru
          "If you fumble the ball, I will break off my foot in your John Brown hind parts; and then you will run a mile."My Adopted bronc is Duke Ihenacho

Comment

We always play good against the Patriots so Im not worried about them. The Steelers will be a good test for us, Im sure the players want some revenge.

Comment

o we'll deff. put up a good game unlike in the afc championship, that was just a terrible game for us

Comment

Originally posted by Giveemlove
                Man, we are coming up against some tough teams this coming season...but I love that most of the really good teams are coming to Invesco ....going to Foxboro and to Steeler Nation. Should be some great football for all of us Broncos fans

At least you dont have to play Miami again

Comment

well if we did play u guys at least it would be an easy win..... jmjm but we would deffidently put up a better matchup

Comment

Originally posted by Fins4Life

On opening day no less Would have been nice though....revenge is usually always sweet.

Comment

The Broncos would have killed the Dolphins if Frerotte hadnt taken all those steriods at half time. He ended up with like 350 yards passing. He had one of those flukes like he did when he played for Denver a few years ago vs. the Chargers.

Comment

hey all that matters is that our record was better than theres

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoStampede
                          The Broncos would have killed the Dolphins if Frerotte hadnt taken all those steriods at half time. He ended up with like 350 yards passing. He had one of those flukes like he did when he played for Denver a few years ago vs. the Chargers.

LMAO I love the excuses....they never get old. If we would have had Pep it would have been

64-10

Comment

LMAO I love the excuses....they never get old. If we would have had Pep it would have been

64-10
                            64-10?!

Don't get too ahead of yourself...

Comment

how far did ur team make it compared to ours. we beat teams that u lost to therefore were better. get it? got it? good

Comment

Working...
                              X