2006 Prediction for Denver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 Prediction for Denver

Even if we don't sign any free agents and no impact players in the draft. Looking at our scheduling we should still be at least 10-6. That might give us a wild card berth.
    The Hebrew Hammer's DVD Collection

Reggie Bush IR watch-( 5 mins into practice and he pulls up lame.)

What will happen when he gets hit by the men in practice.

communism has only killed 100 million people. Let's give it another chance.

Originally posted by Dry Kill Logic
    Even if we don't sign any free agents and no impact players in the draft. Looking at our scheduling we should still be at least 10-6. That might give us a wild card berth.

Yeah, but what did the rest of the division do?

Chiefs, Raiders, and Chargers all have new problems to solve.

Chiefs: New Coach
    Chargers: Phillip Rivers
    Raiders: Well, they just suck.

We'll probably win the AFC West for sure.

Comment

we will win the devision. im thinking 11-5 maybe depending on what we do in free agency and draft. at worst at worst 9-7
      Canadian broncos fan for life

Comment

2006 season

We will win the AFC west but I think that's as far as we go.

Comment

Last year I was saying KC would win the division for sure, and look what happened. For all you guys know Philip Rivers could somehow be really great, or having a defensive minded head coach could improve the Chiefs defense drastically. There are too many variables and unknowns this time of the year to say one team is going to win the division. For example, if you had asked me and probably alot of other people who would end up last in the NFC North before the 2005 season, alot of people would have said Chicago. As it turns out Chicago had an awesome defense and made the playoffs as the division champs. Anything can happen.
          "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

even too much confidence is bad folks. Denver was never in the votes to win the West last year and look we ran away with it.

Comment

11-5, with only 1 home loss

Comment

Well to change my prediction to 11-5 record all we have to do is what I told everyone I worked with. To beat the dolts all you have to do is blitz you butts off because manning can't handle pressure. Sure enough pitt did just this. We will have the same success if we do the same when the dolts come to our town.
                The Hebrew Hammer's DVD Collection

Reggie Bush IR watch-( 5 mins into practice and he pulls up lame.)

What will happen when he gets hit by the men in practice.

communism has only killed 100 million people. Let's give it another chance.

Comment

I think that Denver will be 9-7. Of course, my thoughts will change depending on what moves the teams make between now and the start of the season.

As of right now, Kansas City will win the division.
                  Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

Well to change my prediction to 11-5 record all we have to do is what I told everyone I worked with. To beat the dolts all you have to do is blitz you butts off because manning can't handle pressure. Sure enough pitt did just this. We will have the same success if we do the same when the dolts come to our town.

Manning will not get Pittsburgh type of pressure from our defense.

At least not now anyway.

He'll pick us apart, like he does every year.

We do need to figure out how we can stop that with OUR personel if we don't pick anyone up in FA or draft.

I don't think Kenard Lang is going to put us in the elite defense catagory.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                      Manning will not get Pittsburgh type of pressure from our defense.

At least not now anyway.

He'll pick us apart, like he does every year.

We do need to figure out how we can stop that with OUR personel if we don't pick anyone up in FA or draft.

I don't think Kenard Lang is going to put us in the elite defense catagory.
                      Well without Edge chances are they could be without a running threat, so we could just drop into cover two.

I'm not going to say Rivers is going to be a bust, but I don't think it's going to happen for him in 1 year.

The Cheifs have no defense, still.

The Raiders, still have Al Davis.

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Comment

way to early to tell, but I like our chances at 13-3ish and a div. title again.

Comment

Originally posted by LDB
                          I think that Denver will be 9-7. Of course, my thoughts will change depending on what moves the teams make between now and the start of the season.

As of right now, Kansas City will win the division.
                          O.K. LDB - Why would Kansas City win the division?

Looking at the games of 2006 how can you get 7 losses for the Broncos. At the most I see five.
                          Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

come on guys!!

DENVER BRONCOS! 2006 SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!

ATD-I

Comment

Originally posted by The|Snake#16
                              Well without Edge chances are they could be without a running threat, so we could just drop into cover two.

I'm not going to say Rivers is going to be a bust, but I don't think it's going to happen for him in 1 year.

The Cheifs have no defense, still.

The Raiders, still have Al Davis.
                              How do you say the Chiefs still have no defense? Even despite the final rankings the Chiefs did alot better in 2005 than the year before. Now, we have a defensive minded head coach and a much improved coaching staff. I'm sure some of you will realize the importance of a good coaching staff and what it can do for a offense/defense. I don't know too much about him, but we hired former Broncos DB coach Alex Gibbs as our secondary coach. I am not calling him a great coach, because I don't know too much about him, but he is definitely an improvement over our last coach. We hired former Bills DL coach Tim Krumrie, who coached a pretty good defensive line in Buffalo until this season. Herm Edwards is a former NFL defensive back, NFL scout, and secondary coach who is sure to improve the defense. With the Chiefs almost sure to go defense heavily in the draft, there is really nowhere to go but up on defense. After writing all of this I know the players still have to go out and perform on Sunday, but I expect Herm Edwards isn't going to put up with a crap defense like old ****y Vermeil did.
                              "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

Working...
                              X