Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coltsman451
    replied
    I could see Denver taking the West again, assuming you can keep KC under control, and barring a miracle break-out season by Philip Rivers. Obtaining another first round bye is not so certain, however...

Leave a comment:

• WABronco
    replied
    Originally posted by 7Nalder7Elway7
    I don't think we will win the West. I wish I could say that we will win it but with the Chargers improveing I give the West to them. I do think we will get a playoff berth as a 6 or 5 seed and that will be as far as we go(hopefully not). I say that the fnal record will be at best 11-5 but I wouldn't be suprised if we went 8-8
    How do the Chargers improve by losing their starting QB?

Leave a comment:

• mopatt24
    replied
    Originally posted by ALLbroncos7
    even the chefs guy made a good point about predicting the season. Cuz the broncos were picked to finish 3rd in the west and lose 7 and we only lost 3. But thats as far as i go with the chefs guy, and i'll say that because the AFC west has gone down as far as toughness goes, you gotta look within the division. The broncos right now, on paper, have the strongest team in the west, and a good PREDICTION is that they will win it. but you never know what might happen throughout a season (*knock on wood). But i think with the chefs not really doin anything to address what they need, brees leaving, and the raiders just putting a gun in their mouth, the broncos are anyones pick for the AFC west.

And why not, we were one game away when everyone thought they were gonna be playing golf by then. I'm hearin it now, from bronco fans, that we're gonna lose 7 or 6 games and what not and thats not gonna happen. Yea, we have a tough season commin up, but look at the teams we play this year. Compare them from when the season ended to right now.......anyone still that worried?? i'm not. look closer, these dominate teams aren't that dominate anymore. Us, we're not a dominating football team, but we have a TON of role players that do their job and help us win football games. (example: Todd Devoe against philly, and foxworth with the huge pic late in the endzone on Mcnabb) so, us losing 6 or 7 games?? thats not gonna happen. as long as we stay away from the 3 loses in a row late in the year, which last year was the first time we've done that in the last 3, then we are golden.

look at what we did last year, we're not gonna go backwards. The broncos are too smart and too talented for that.

I agree, We're only gonna get better and the supposed dominating teams we play, are at home. There's noway I'm putting down this team, when their getting better. The pieces came together last year for the first time, in a long time. Like I said earlier, I see a 12-4 season or better.

Leave a comment:

• nickmeyer
    replied
    Originally posted by watchthemiddle
    I'll say my 15-1 again...it worked last year...( sort of ) so why not dream big again!!!
    Finially a optamistic outlook everyone in this post is bringing me down, so I am glad you are as confident as I am thanks dude.

Leave a comment:

• Xx-BrOnCoS-xX
    replied
    Denver

I believe the Broncs will end the season 13-3 winning the AFC West title. I also see us spliting the season series with KC and sweeping OAK and SD. IMO

Leave a comment:

• 7Nalder7Elway7
    replied
    I don't think we will win the West. I wish I could say that we will win it but with the Chargers improveing I give the West to them. I do think we will get a playoff berth as a 6 or 5 seed and that will be as far as we go(hopefully not). I say that the fnal record will be at best 11-5 but I wouldn't be suprised if we went 8-8

Leave a comment:

• RBfactory04
    replied
    Originally posted by deer_dance9
    we will win the devision. im thinking 11-5 maybe depending on what we do in free agency and draft. at worst at worst 9-7

Second that

Leave a comment:

• ALLbroncos7
    replied
    even the chefs guy made a good point about predicting the season. Cuz the broncos were picked to finish 3rd in the west and lose 7 and we only lost 3. But thats as far as i go with the chefs guy, and i'll say that because the AFC west has gone down as far as toughness goes, you gotta look within the division. The broncos right now, on paper, have the strongest team in the west, and a good PREDICTION is that they will win it. but you never know what might happen throughout a season (*knock on wood). But i think with the chefs not really doin anything to address what they need, brees leaving, and the raiders just putting a gun in their mouth, the broncos are anyones pick for the AFC west.

And why not, we were one game away when everyone thought they were gonna be playing golf by then. I'm hearin it now, from bronco fans, that we're gonna lose 7 or 6 games and what not and thats not gonna happen. Yea, we have a tough season commin up, but look at the teams we play this year. Compare them from when the season ended to right now.......anyone still that worried?? i'm not. look closer, these dominate teams aren't that dominate anymore. Us, we're not a dominating football team, but we have a TON of role players that do their job and help us win football games. (example: Todd Devoe against philly, and foxworth with the huge pic late in the endzone on Mcnabb) so, us losing 6 or 7 games?? thats not gonna happen. as long as we stay away from the 3 loses in a row late in the year, which last year was the first time we've done that in the last 3, then we are golden.

look at what we did last year, we're not gonna go backwards. The broncos are too smart and too talented for that.

Leave a comment:

• mopatt24
    replied
    Last season, I predicted an 11-5 season. I believe the right moves will be made before Camp begins, so my prediction for next season is 12-4. One game better then I predicted last season. I dont like these 9-7 predictions, I dont think we realize how good and solid this team is now. Depending on health, the only possible losses I see are against Pittsburgh, Seattle, Cincinnati, and Indianapolis.
    Remember the key word is POSSIBLE, because three of those games are at home. Lets hope to have another healthy season again

Leave a comment:

• Medford Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by The Dark Knight
    Yeah, but what did the rest of the division do?

Chiefs, Raiders, and Chargers all have new problems to solve.

Chiefs: New Coach
    Chargers: Phillip Rivers
    Raiders: Well, they just suck.

We'll probably win the AFC West for sure.
    good points DK on the other divsion rivals.
    I am going to be optomistic and say 11-5 to win the division again.

I believe our draft will fill some needs and some of last years rookies (Willians and Foxworth) will be even better in year 2.

Leave a comment:

• kmartin575
    replied
    The funniest thing last season was Pete Prisco predicting Oakland to win the division and go to the Super Bowl. That guy is an idiot.

Leave a comment:

• watchthemiddle
    replied
    I'll say my 15-1 again...it worked last year...( sort of ) so why not dream big again!!!

Leave a comment:

• broncos_mtnman
    replied
    We MIGHT win the division again (I'm guessing 10-6 record), but we will have a hard time getting the situation we let slip through our hands last year (with AFCC home field).

Of course, I guessed 9-7 at best last season, so what do I know?

Leave a comment:

• TD IS H O F
    replied
    whatever

Originally posted by The|Snake#16
    Well without Edge chances are they could be without a running threat, so we could just drop into cover two.

I'm not going to say Rivers is going to be a bust, but I don't think it's going to happen for him in 1 year.

The Cheifs have no defense, still.

The Raiders, still have Al Davis.
    whatever dude manning owns us he might as well be bowlens son

Leave a comment:

• kmartin575
    replied
    Originally posted by The|Snake#16
    Well without Edge chances are they could be without a running threat, so we could just drop into cover two.

I'm not going to say Rivers is going to be a bust, but I don't think it's going to happen for him in 1 year.

The Cheifs have no defense, still.

The Raiders, still have Al Davis.
    How do you say the Chiefs still have no defense? Even despite the final rankings the Chiefs did alot better in 2005 than the year before. Now, we have a defensive minded head coach and a much improved coaching staff. I'm sure some of you will realize the importance of a good coaching staff and what it can do for a offense/defense. I don't know too much about him, but we hired former Broncos DB coach Alex Gibbs as our secondary coach. I am not calling him a great coach, because I don't know too much about him, but he is definitely an improvement over our last coach. We hired former Bills DL coach Tim Krumrie, who coached a pretty good defensive line in Buffalo until this season. Herm Edwards is a former NFL defensive back, NFL scout, and secondary coach who is sure to improve the defense. With the Chiefs almost sure to go defense heavily in the draft, there is really nowhere to go but up on defense. After writing all of this I know the players still have to go out and perform on Sunday, but I expect Herm Edwards isn't going to put up with a crap defense like old ****y Vermeil did.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X