Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qb

Ok since all the FA & Draft talk is getting repetitive I thought of this:

If you could have any QB in their prime currently playing in the NFL come play for the Broncos, who would it be?
    Culpepper
    1.15%
    McNabb
    6.90%
    Brady
    28.74%
    Manning (Peyton)
    34.48%
    Bulger
    0.00%
    Vick
    5.75%
    Brees
    0.00%
    Hasselback
    3.45%
    Mcnair
    2.30%
    Other (specify)
    17.24%
    Last edited by sdbroncofan1; 03-21-2006, 03:51 AM.

I would take Manning in a second... with his gun, Ashley's speed, Rod's consistency, a non-stop running game, and something that actually resembles a "D"... he could defintely get to, and win the big one in OUR horsey uniform...

(Yes I acknowledge that he already has speed (Wayne), Consistency (Harrison), running game (had/Edge), the diffence is the "D", and the head-honcho.)

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

I think our OL is better.
      The Hebrew Hammer's DVD Collection

Reggie Bush IR watch-( 5 mins into practice and he pulls up lame.)

What will happen when he gets hit by the men in practice.

communism has only killed 100 million people. Let's give it another chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Dry Kill Logic
        I think our OL is better.
        Than who? Indy? Definitely.

Comment

So, I would take manning because our OL would keep the pressure off him that way he won't fold so easy.
          The Hebrew Hammer's DVD Collection

Reggie Bush IR watch-( 5 mins into practice and he pulls up lame.)

What will happen when he gets hit by the men in practice.

communism has only killed 100 million people. Let's give it another chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Dry Kill Logic
            So, I would take manning because our OL would keep the pressure off him that way he won't fold so easy.
            Sounds good to me...

I must ammend my "want" of Manning, and that is ONLY IF he quits that God-forsaken dancing and screaming crap before every single play.... MAN THAT IS ANNOYING!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanCam

I must ammend my "want" of Manning, and that is ONLY IF he quits that God-forsaken dancing and screaming crap before every single play.... MAN THAT IS ANNOYING!!!!
              Very True. You don't see Brady pulling that crap.

Comment

Originally posted by sdbroncofan1
                Ok since all the FA & Draft talk is getting repetitive I thought of this:

If you could have any QB in their prime currently playing in the NFL come play for the Broncos, who would it be?
                As much as I can't stand the Pats and their fans. I do respect all of what Tom Brady has done thus far in his career. He reminds me of Elway in the sense that when a bid drive is needed at the end of a game he usually delivers (2 Super Bowl winning FGs etc). He also is something like 60-17 career record and has only had a good running game in one of the three Super Bowl wins. He is also 9-0 in overtime as well.

He would dominate here and is mobile enough to run Shanahans system. I would not take Manning because even with all the talent around him, he always has been stopped in career and even though Manning has better stats, I believe Brady is the better QB.
                NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Originally posted by WorstTrollEver
                  Very True. You don't see Brady pulling that crap.
                  Certainly not....

Instead he does it AFTER the play... when he has stunk it up, and realizes he will YET AGAIN lose to the mighty Denver Broncos...

Comment

I would take Brady hands down. He knows what it is like to win the big one, so there can be nothing said of him feeling the pressure and not being able to make it over the hump. Mr. GQ also to me makes better judgement and plays better under injury

Comment

Brady and Manning don't fit our team. We are a run dominated group, we don't need that kind of passer, really. I'd go with Vick. Imagine him on Shanny's bootlegs, and with our OL.

Comment

Plummer. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

Playoffs three straight years; 13-3 regular season last year, having come within one game of the SB; #4 offense overall. Why would we think someone could improve on that? Brady lost last year . . . . twice to the Plummer-led Broncos, and Jake outplayed Brady both times . . . . and the Manning-led Colts didn't get as far as the Broncos, having lost to the SB bound Steelers, who beat the Hasselbeck-led Seahawks, despite an absolutely pathetic performance by Roethisberger.

Let's stop thinking our QB is a mere mortal among men of steel.

-----

Comment

I would take Manning in a second... with his gun, Ashley's speed, Rod's consistency, a non-stop running game, and something that actually resembles a "D"... he could defintely get to, and win the big one in OUR horsey uniform...

(Yes I acknowledge that he already has speed (Wayne), Consistency (Harrison), running game (had/Edge), the diffence is the "D", and the head-honcho.)
                          He isn't exactly mobile. I think we would need to rework our OL or else we would run into problems against overpowering DLs.

I know Vick is over rated but I wouldn't mind seeing what he could do in our system.
                          Flash Tower Defense Games

Comment

The Colts had the #11 overall defense last year, as opposed to the Broncos' #15.

-----

Comment

Id take Brett Favre in his prime.
                              "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X