Trivia #8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trivia #8

Okay here we go this trivia is not a multiple choice. This one you will have to reply on.

Here it is:
    Center Tom Nalen closed the 2004 season 151 career starts for the Broncos. Who was the only other center to start 151 games as a Bronco?

I will post the answer when I get home from work probably on Wednesday night or Thurday sometime! Thanks for joining me for the fun!
    sigpic

Originally posted by Crush05
    Okay here we go this trivia is not a multiple choice. This one you will have to reply on.

Here it is:
    Center Tom Nalen closed the 2004 season 151 career starts for the Broncos. Who was the only other center to start 151 games as a Bronco?

I will post the answer when I get home from work probably on Wednesday night or Thurday sometime! Thanks for joining me for the fun!
    Crush you have me completely stumped. I will take a wild guess on
    Keith Kartz?
    NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Here it is:

Another humble guess is it Bill Bryan

Comment

No fair. How am I supposed to guess if you don't provide the answer? LOL!!

I will also say Kartz.
        sigpic

Comment

I got no clue

Comment

Sounds like Bill Bryan.

-----

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe
              Sounds like Bill Bryan.

-----
              Drat!!

I should have waited until you posted.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos_mtnman
                Drat!!

I should have waited until you posted.
                I don't post the answers very often.

I have PM'd the answer to Crush a couple times, just to show how vain I am.

(Matter of fact, I PM'd you with one, didn't I?)

-----

Comment

Here it is:

Billy Bryan is the guy!!! Great job for those who answered this correctly!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

When is trivia #9 coming??? These are my favorite threads

Comment

Working...
                    X