Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

would you rather have 1 TOP pick or 2 GOOD picks??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would you rather have 1 TOP pick or 2 GOOD picks??

if you had the choice would you rather trade up and get someone like MARIO / NGATA / DAVIS or keep put and draft TWO good players and hope they turn out?

Originally posted by bronx_2003
    if you had the choice would you rather trade up and get someone like MARIO / NGATA / DAVIS or keep put and draft TWO good players and hope they turn out?
    I'd rather keep the 2 picks. We're in a position to get 2 very good young players. I'd be surprised if they trade up to get a very high pick.
    sigpic

Comment

thats a win-win scenario!
      "Philosophers have hitherto merely interpreted the world in various ways; the point, however, is to change it."--Karl Marx

"And I tell you this, that you must give an account on judgement day of every idle word you speak. The words you say now reflect your fate then; either you will be justified by them or you will be condemned."--Jesus Christ

Comment

It is easier to miss with one shot than two.
        sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBailey024
          It is easier to miss with one shot than two.
          wise words

Comment

I'd rather go with 2 picks.
            Oh, The Color of Orange! Ah!

Comment

2 picks, no doubt about it

Comment

Two picks.

Too soon, D-Will, too soon.

Comment

Two good picks, no contest.

Comment

2 picks, mostly because the 1st round in the NFL Draft is full of so many great players, that most of them can start right away, and make an impact, so to have 2 picks in the 1st round, we might have two new starters to the team.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003

Two is better than one imo.
                      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

2 isnt always better than 1. Would many rather have a player with Bush's caliber or 2 late round 1st picks? Many would choose Bush because of the pure athletic ability.
                        "It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens."

"Basically my wife was immature. I'd be at home in the bath and she'd come in and sink my boats."

"I believe there is something out there watching us. Unfortunately, it's the government."

"I have bad reflexes. I was once run over by a car being pushed by two guys."

"I don't think my parents liked me. They put a live teddy bear in my crib."

Quotes by Woody Allen-----Hehehehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Tatortot
                          2 isnt always better than 1. Would many rather have a player with Bush's caliber or 2 late round 1st picks? Many would choose Bush because of the pure athletic ability.
                          Bush or DeAngelo Williams and Chad Jackson?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BVP
                            Bush or DeAngelo Williams and Chad Jackson?

mario williams or deangelo and jackson?
                            "Philosophers have hitherto merely interpreted the world in various ways; the point, however, is to change it."--Karl Marx

"And I tell you this, that you must give an account on judgement day of every idle word you speak. The words you say now reflect your fate then; either you will be justified by them or you will be condemned."--Jesus Christ

Comment

Originally posted by bcbronc
                              mario williams or deangelo and jackson?
                              Mario is gone by 4 if not 2.

We would have to give up an arm and a leg to get the #2 to make sure we get Mario.
                              sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

Working...
                              X