Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

would you rather have 1 TOP pick or 2 GOOD picks??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by BroncoBailey024
    Mario is gone by 4 if not 2.

    We would have to give up an arm and a leg to get the #2 to make sure we get Mario.

    maybe, but the post i was responding to was using bush as a comparison. more chance of mario falling to a spot we could pick him than bush.

    maybe if mario falls to #4, we can trade our 2 #1's to the jets?
    "Philosophers have hitherto merely interpreted the world in various ways; the point, however, is to change it."--Karl Marx


    "And I tell you this, that you must give an account on judgement day of every idle word you speak. The words you say now reflect your fate then; either you will be justified by them or you will be condemned."--Jesus Christ




    Comment


    • #17
      IMHO we are in perfect draft position. At fifteen we can get an exceptionally good player (especially this year) without the huge signing bonus. We are high enough that if someone falls a trade using or fourth round pick and/or a player might put the Broncos in position to take advantage of the situation.

      This year appears to me to be much more loaded with talent than the average draft. At #15 and 22 we can take full advantage of it.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by bcbronc
        maybe, but the post i was responding to was using bush as a comparison. more chance of mario falling to a spot we could pick him than bush.

        maybe if mario falls to #4, we can trade our 2 #1's to the jets?

        I think it would be better to keep both number ones. We're now in an even better position to pick up a quality guy for each side of the ball.
        John 11: 25-27

        My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams



        Thanks Snk16

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by BroncoBailey024
          It is easier to miss with one shot than two.

          took those words word for word out of my mouth. And think about the impact having 2 successful first rounders rather then just one, thats the best scenario. Worst case, we end up with 2 overpaid ryan leafs. But as long as we dont draft defense in the first round our track record is pretty good *cough*deltha/willie*cough*cough*

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by TXBRONC
            I think it would be better to keep both number ones. We're now in an even better position to pick up a quality guy for each side of the ball.
            TX, I really like that idea. I was leaning toward the trading up and getting a a top 10 player or better but getting playmakers on both sides of the ball would be great. DE and TE or WR.
            Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by broncos4ever
              TX, I really like that idea. I was leaning toward the trading up and getting a a top 10 player or better but getting playmakers on both sides of the ball would be great. DE and TE or WR.

              Sounds good to me.
              John 11: 25-27

              My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams



              Thanks Snk16

              Comment

              Working...
              X