Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Mac

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Eddie Mac

    I entered this message board to express my dislike in the offensive scheme of letting Eddie out of the important plays... I was glad to see a lot of people agrees with this idea, and I was even more impressed to see 7 pages of messages supporting Eddie...I wander how could our opinion may be taken in consideration... I can believe Shannahan has such a short memory and forgot about al the passion Eddie brings to this team... I wish I have just a minute to make our coaches realiza this... please keep supporting one of the best receivers ever!!

    Go EDDIE!! we love you

  • #2
    I love Eddie Mac too, but I don't honestly think that the coaches are going to read this board and tailor the game to what the fans want. They are going to try to win the game on what they think is the right thing to do. They spend the week with the players seeing their strengths and weaknesses so they are going to play who they feel will give them the best chance of winning. Eddie was listed as having an injury before the game, so hopefully he'll be healed by the time we play Baltimore and he can go back to making the big plays we know he can!
    If you don't feel close to God, guess who moved?

    Comment


    • #3
      Ed

      I agree that Eddie is a great player, with a great heart. And yes, I think the coaches look at the players much differently than we do, but I sure miss seeing him go for more throws than he gets. I'll always have a special place in my heart for Eddie!!
      Bridget F.

      Comment


      • #4
        I must say Ed is a great player, but I can't wait until he is the #3 WR and Lelie steps up, Lelie will be better then Rod Smith as well, just give him some time.
        I love the powerglove, it's so bad!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: ED is the best

          Originally posted by Stanford # 7
          I entered this message board to express my dislike in the offensive scheme of letting Eddie out of the important plays... I was glad to see a lot of people agrees with this idea, and I was even more impressed to see 7 pages of messages supporting Eddie...I wander how could our opinion may be taken in consideration... I can believe Shannahan has such a short memory and forgot about al the passion Eddie brings to this team... I wish I have just a minute to make our coaches realiza this... please keep supporting one of the best receivers ever!!

          Go EDDIE!! we love you
          Eddie is the toughest SOB in the league. When he plays he takes at least one high light hit a game and he gets up. He needs to get the ball more. He is a great player and an excellent role model. Keep it up EDDIE. Throw him the damn ball!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Ed

            Originally posted by bridgetf
            I agree that Eddie is a great player, with a great heart. And yes, I think the coaches look at the players much differently than we do, but I sure miss seeing him go for more throws than he gets. I'll always have a special place in my heart for Eddie!!
            I'm hoping to see him in some more plays too. He is a great role model also

            Comment


            • #7
              Hopefully his leg will get better this week so he can play next week!!! Hurry back Eddie Mac!
              If you don't feel close to God, guess who moved?

              Comment


              • #8
                I think Ed is going to have a great second half of the season. The QB's just need to throw to him more.. rememer if Shanny didn't agree with us he wouldnt still have Ed as the no. 2 receiver. Lelie is not ready to step up yet.

                I predicit Ed to have a 400-500 yrd season at the end.. I hope we see him get at least one 100 yard game or two as well.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Re: ED is the best

                  Originally posted by Rbucktown
                  Eddie is the toughest SOB in the league. When he plays he takes at least one high light hit a game and he gets up. He needs to get the ball more. He is a great player and an excellent role model. Keep it up EDDIE. Throw him the damn ball!!!
                  There was a time when this was true but that time is long past.

                  The Ed McCaffery story is that of a player of marginal talent that over time became a wily veteran. It was a combination of Ed's attitude and knowledge of his position that enabled him to achieve things far beyond the level his talent. But at 35, after having broken his leg at 33, there is not much left that his body can deliver no matter how great his attitude his nor how wily he is. The sooner Eddie becomes a spectator the better for the Broncos team.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    So what about the recievers around him? They let Chris Cole and that one dude from TCU play and I don't see any greatness out of those guys yet.


                    Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

                    2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      test
                      Last edited by Ranman; 11-03-2003, 03:09 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Ranman
                        test

                        test of?

                        Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

                        The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                        You should check these guys out

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          trying to get picture to come up on my signature. Ugh!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Ranman
                            trying to get picture to come up on my signature. Ugh!
                            Not sure if you can do that in a signature.

                            Drop the HTML code and just cut and paste the link and see if that works.

                            If that fails, ask the admin or manager, who probably have more technical advice available than I can give.

                            Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

                            The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                            You should check these guys out

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              "There was a time when this was true but that time is long past. "

                              *rolls eyes* When he is healthy, he can do wonders for our team.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X