No announcement yet.

This year will be Jakes breakout year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This year will be Jakes breakout year!

With all the media talk about us drafting a QB in the 2006 draft , I think Jake Plummer will explode! (There will be, trust me)

I really think Vince Young will fall at 15 for us because of his awesome score on his wonderlic score ( )

Kinda like two years ago, when Chargers drafted Philip Rivers, The ''sucky'' Drew Brees exploded into a touchdown scoring machine!

I predict 30 TD's and only 10 INT's for our snake!

Your thoughts?

My thoughts are Jake Plummer needs to step up in order to take us to the Superbowl.

I like the guy but some of those throws in the AFC championship game made me wonder if he can handle pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by RoorRipper
      My thoughts are Jake Plummer needs to step up in order to take us to the Superbowl.

I like the guy but some of those throws in the AFC championship game made me wonder if he can handle pressure.
      He will not only handle the pressure, he will be named SB XLI MVP! You don't have to agree with me, just wait and see!

Comment

Better put on your flak jackets... the wrath is coming....

Comment

Hey it worked for Drew Brees.

Comment

LMAO! I laugh at this whole topic.
            sigpic
            In A Room Called Real, I Stay Forever!

Comment

Uh oh they said the word.....JAKE!

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Evacive manuvers! Red Alert!

*Sirens in the background*

*Random Crewman: Caption we have Jake bashers on the port side!*

Quickly! Use reverese thrusters before they start flaming the thread!

RUN!!!!!

Ok a little overboard, but you get the idea.
              "Some people in this world make things happen, some people in this world know what happened, but most people wonder what happened."

Comment

Sorry, but last year was St. Jake's "breakout" year. Shanny said so himself.

Doesn't it get OLD having to CONSTANTLY come up with this,"this year will be Jake's year" speech, season after season?

Don't you think that a 9 year veteran in the NFL should be good enough not to have to keep hoping for a "breakout" year?

Quite honestly, I wish he would "breakout..."

I wish he would break out of Denver and go somewhere else.... LOL!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LoyalSoldier
                  Uh oh they said the word.....JAKE!

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Evacive manuvers! Red Alert!

*Sirens in the background*

*Random Crewman: Caption we have Jake bashers on the port side!*

Quickly! Use reverese thrusters before they start flaming the thread!

RUN!!!!!

Ok a little overboard, but you get the idea.
                  Too late!! I just struck the first blow.... LOL!!

You do know that the Captain goes down with the ship, right?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos_mtnman

Doesn't it get OLD having to CONSTANTLY come up with this,"this year will be Jake's year" speech, season after season?

Don't you think that a 9 year veteran in the NFL should be good enough not to have to keep hoping for a "breakout" year?

Quite honestly, I wish he would "breakout..."

I wish he would break out of Denver and go somewhere else.... LOL!!
                    Right on time. Just like clockwork.
                    "Some people in this world make things happen, some people in this world know what happened, but most people wonder what happened."

Comment

I think that Jake will have a somewhat better year than last year in the passing dept. Dependiing of course on if any of the WR, besides Rod steps up and if we can lay our hands on a TE that is worth a crap.

The Backfield should be pretty consistent and the Oline comes back intact.

With another year in the system he should be better, but it all depends on if someone can catch the passes he throws TO THEM.

Comment

Originally posted by all DENVER
                        With all the media talk about us drafting a QB in the 2006 draft , I think Jake Plummer will explode! (There will be, trust me)

I really think Vince Young will fall at 15 for us because of his awesome score on his wonderlic score ( )

Kinda like two years ago, when Chargers drafted Philip Rivers, The ''sucky'' Drew Brees exploded into a touchdown scoring machine!

I predict 30 TD's and only 10 INT's for our snake!

Your thoughts?

so what ? your a plummer supporter yet you think he's not giveing us all he can....that he needs something to drive him to excel like a new QB......isnt the millions of dollars we pay him enough to try his best?

i thought he was a team player, i thought he worked his ass off for this team........now i find out he's holding back his good stuff and might be convinced to unleash a fury of touchdowns because we might draft a rookie

if thats the case we can ship his cancer attitude away before he ruins the whole team

sigpic
                        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Agreed. He's running out of chances in the new NFL, like a head coach, QBs don't last long with an organization. Favre, Manning and McNair are pretty much the last.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                          2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

I'd pick Brodie Croyle over VY anyday... if you gonna take a QB, at leas trade up to take Leinart or Cutler.

But i do think the Broncos should only give Jake one more year and if he cant get further than the AFC Champ. game then we cut him loose and go with a new young QB.
                            Sports303: The world of sports, straight from the 303.
                            http://www.sports303.com/
                            sigpic

Comment

Too late!! I just struck the first blow.... LOL!!

You do know that the Captain goes down with the ship, right?
                              Wasn't much of a blow, I'm afraid.

So Shanny says last year was Jake's breakout year?

60.7% comp....90.2 PR....20 TDs (2 rushing)....7 INTs....one of the longest streaks without an INT in history....QB'd team to 13-3 regular season & 14-4 overal....Pro Bowl alternate in same conference with Manning, Brady, Green, & Brees.

Yep, I'd say that's not a bad breakout year in anybody's language . . . . except maybe in yours?

-----

Comment

Working...
                              X