years left 4 jake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• years left 4 jake

ladies and gentlemen jake has several years left why would anyone even consider drafting a qb in early rounds?waste of draft pick.we need help right the F right now.also this talk of drafting a wr in 1st round is killing me.rookie wrS make CONTRIBUTIONS not IMPACTS

GETCHA PUll

Originally posted by TD IS H O F
    ladies and gentlemen jake has several years left why would anyone even consider drafting a qb in early rounds?waste of draft pick.we need help right the F right now.also this talk of drafting a wr in 1st round is killing me.rookie wrS make CONTRIBUTIONS not IMPACTS

OK, instead of slamming everyone else, what do you suggest?

Comment

We must replace Rod in a few years and we really need a third receiver. If the rookie could take the place of a third receiver then we would be better off. The year after that he would back up Rod.

Also we need to be looking for a tight-end.

I totally agree with not drafting a QB in the first round and I also think it would be a wasted pick.
      Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

slamming everybody?

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
        OK, instead of slamming everyone else, what do you suggest?
        not slamming any1
        we need veteran wrS like moulds or walker hate to say it but even keyshawn is better than a rookie
        qb is not even a question unless 1 of top 3 fall to 22 MAYBE
        providing we get another wr trade up and get davis or williams
        ROOKIE WR WILL NOT MAKE ENOUGH IMPACT TO GO TO SB

GETCHA PUll

Comment

not slamming any1
          we need veteran wrS like moulds or walker hate to say it but even keyshawn is better than a rookie
          qb is not even a question unless 1 of top 3 fall to 22 MAYBE
          providing we get another wr trade up and get davis or williams
          ROOKIE WR WILL NOT MAKE ENOUGH IMPACT TO GO TO SB

Not this year, but we do have to think about the future.

As someone has already said, Rod will need replacing eventually.

Comment

Well I think our Offense is getting really old. I wouldn't mind getting both a RB and WR. If we could get White or Williams with the 15 and then someone like Moss with the 22 pick I would be really happy. I'm sorry but Bell isn't going to cut it, and if we could get a home run hitting runningback like Davis or Portis then I think it will take our offense to new levels. Plus a decent WR that can hold down the 3rd spot his rookie year and then move up as the years go by that would work for me. Our defense is petty set with our corners we drafted last year and our LB haven't been more solid. I think it is time to rebuild the offense. We have been building our D for the last couple of years time to let that blossum and start working on our offense.

Comment

Window

the window is now not later
              ROOKIE wr wont help NOW
              SB is goal

GETCHA PUll

Comment

why not bell

Originally posted by Bronco Texan
                Well I think our Offense is getting really old. I wouldn't mind getting both a RB and WR. If we could get White or Williams with the 15 and then someone like Moss with the 22 pick I would be really happy. I'm sorry but Bell isn't going to cut it, and if we could get a home run hitting runningback like Davis or Portis then I think it will take our offense to new levels. Plus a decent WR that can hold down the 3rd spot his rookie year and then move up as the years go by that would work for me.
                why not bell
                have u given up on him already?

GETCHA PUll

Comment

why not bell
                  have u given up on him already?

I haven't given up on him, but he has never been an everydown back. Don't think he will ever be. He is an excellent 3rd down back though. He will get his 1000-1200 yards a season but that is it. In todays NFL that isn't much. We need a 1500-1800 yard back. Think if we can get that type of back and still have Bell come in for 10-15 carries a game. Then people would really be talking about our system.

Comment

I think people are overlooking Ron Dayne. Doesn't anyone think he can handle the load and be a good back for us? Use Tatum the way we did last year...
                    Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Hey, I like your St. Jake avatar...
                      sigpic

Comment

in the draft

I haven't given up on him, but he has never been an everydown back. Don't think he will ever be. He is an excellent 3rd down back though. He will get his 1000-1200 yards a season but that is it. In todays NFL that isn't much. We need a 1500-1800 yard back. Think if we can get that type of back and still have Bell come in for 10-15 carries a game. Then people would really be talking about our system.
                        i dont think in the draft the BIG 5 OR 6 are any better than bell
                        white is bigger all other guys ABOUT the same size
                        bell is str8 speedster
                        dont forget 2 things we would not have beaten skins with out him and he led all rb with ypc

GETCHA PUll

Comment

i dont think in the draft the BIG 5 OR 6 are any better than bell
                          white is bigger all other guys ABOUT the same size
                          bell is str8 speedster
                          dont forget 2 things we would not have beaten skins with out him and he led all rb with ypc

I never said anything about size. TD and Portis aren't too big and they are everydown backs. With TD and CP you just knew they were going to bring it every game. You just waited every game for the one or two break out runs. With Bell you don't know if you are going to get the 60 yards a game back or the 150 yards a game back. He is just too inconsistent.

Comment

2 few carries?

I never said anything about size. TD and Portis aren't too big and they are everydown backs. With TD and CP you just knew they were going to bring it every game. You just waited every game for the one or two break out runs. With Bell you don't know if you are going to get the 60 yards a game back or the 150 yards a game back. He is just too inconsistent.
                            dont u think he got 2 few carries

GETCHA PUll

Comment

Hey Slammer

Remember M Clayton in '04 and remember how badly Shanahan wanted him? He was practically drooling over him but Tampa took him a few spots higher. He had a darn good rookie season i think he had 1100 yards so Shanahan was right about him.

Comment

Working...
                              X