People are taking this board wayyyyy to serious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People are taking this board wayyyyy to serious

I do not think this board was intended for the serious tones that I have seen from some of the postings...there is more to life then a message board, lets have some fun and not take things to literally, insults are not necessary regardless of what team you happen to cheer for...
    Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Re: People are taking this board wayyyyy to serious

Originally posted by ozzy_osbourne
    I do not think this board was intended for the serious tones that I have seen from some of the postings...there is more to life then a message board, lets have some fun and not take things to literally, insults are not necessary regardless of what team you happen to cheer for...
    we all fight for respect around here. if you dont get respect, what do you have?
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Re: Re: People are taking this board wayyyyy to serious

Originally posted by Return of Lava
      we all fight for respect around here. if you dont get respect, what do you have?
      So is that how you have to fight for respect, by hurling insults at one another? If you know you game (and I know you do Lava), and if you can back up your talk with facts then I will give out respect but the seriousness from some of these posts is just not necessary... I think most of us come here to do a little bit of jawing, not to insult or get insulted...
      Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

Re: Re: Re: People are taking this board wayyyyy to serious

So is that how you have to fight for respect, by hurling insults at one another? If you know you game (and I know you do Lava), and if you can back up your talk with facts then I will give out respect but the seriousness from some of these posts is just not necessary... I think most of us come here to do a little bit of jawing, not to insult or get insulted...
        well of course i dont speak for everyone, but i think it is kinda fun to insult people. i only do it to those who insult me first though cause typically, im a nice guy. its not like i wanna find the person's address and go burn their house down or nothing like that but its kinda fun to spice things up and have that much more to talk about. i dont want to bring any insults to places that dont already have it.
        dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Honestly, I have more fun at this board than the KC board. I love the avatar idea here, I wish we had that. Plus, the fans here are pretty cool. There's some good bustin that goes on here as well. Sometimes it's hard to bust on the Donkeys cuz I'm laughin too much either with ya or against ya. It's all good.

Comment

I hate to sound like a dumba** but i just registered to this board and i dont know how to get an avatar. Can anyone throw me a bone?? I'd appreciate any help... GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!
            5280 feet above the competition!!

Comment

select an AV when you have a certain amoutn of posts, I think all you need is 10.

As far as the rest of the board goes, it is all pretty good, but some discusions need to be done in there respective forums, if you are talking about another team, go to that part of the board that's set up for it, if your talkin smack go to that section. The other issue is some people need to read the threads better so we don't have 6 or 7 threads all about the same damn thing.
              The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Re: People are taking this board wayyyyy to serious

You're right Ozzy. This board is suppose to be fun. You gotta remember though....football (including me) is life! It's something to look forward to every weekend and if the team wins, you feel good.

I know football isn't life or death but when people push buttons for their own amusment, there's something wrong there. Some pride is broken when the team is doing bad. So when the Broncos are losing, and posters egg it on here...you feel like you can't contribute to your team without some guy from another team rubbing your nose in it.

So just relax, talk about the upcoming week...it's Bronco football and again, I totally agree with ya.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by SLCBroncFan
                  I hate to sound like a dumba** but i just registered to this board and i dont know how to get an avatar. Can anyone throw me a bone?? I'd appreciate any help... GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!
                  go to USER CP and from there, go to EDIT OPTIONS (located on the top of the page).

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                  2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

NYCHIEFSFAN...

haha I just noticed your picture, that's a sweet picture...LMAO
                    fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

idiot

j/k
                      sigpic
                      go broncos
                      share the sidewalk
                      liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

Re: NYCHIEFSFAN...

Originally posted by broncofan303
                        haha I just noticed your picture, that's a sweet picture...LMAO
                        I didnt take much time to make either...it's amazing what you can do with Paint Shop Pro

Comment

Re: Re: People are taking this board wayyyyy to serious

Originally posted by Return of Lava
                          Why do u have to FIGHT for respect?
                          whats it going to prove by insulting someone?

Comment

Originally posted by bronco_girl
                            Why do u have to FIGHT for respect?
                            whats it going to prove by insulting someone?
                            It's a guy thing.
                            Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: People are taking this board wayyyyy to serious

Originally posted by rascal
                              It's a guy thing.
                              LMAO....good answer Rascal...

Comment

Working...
                              X