• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Re: Re: People are taking this board wayyyyy to serious

Originally posted by rascal
    It's a guy thing.
    no its not.

At least not to this guy.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
    You should check these guys out

Comment

Re: Re: Re: People are taking this board wayyyyy to serious

Originally posted by bronco_girl
      Why do u have to FIGHT for respect?
      whats it going to prove by insulting someone?
      It's a battle of wits. Anyone that takes smack talk serious needs psychological help. If you follow along, theres some funny chit on both sides of the coin.

Comment

Originally posted by NYCHIEFSFAN
        It's a battle of wits. Anyone that takes smack talk serious needs psychological help. If you follow along, theres some funny chit on both sides of the coin.
        yeah it is funny at times but sometimes it just does not make any sense to insult anyone regardless of how little they know... (chefs fans )
        Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

its about position. testosterone or whatever.
          dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

talking smack??? What's that??? Never have I heard of such a thing.
            The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NYCHIEFSFAN

Yo NYChiefs... do you ever check out ChiefsPlanet.com ? They got the same message board script from vBulletin... the KCStar forum has good people but the board script sucks... i mainly chill there... and throw verbal bashage out over here.
              [nelson] Hah Hah! [/nelson]

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: People are taking this board wayyyyy to serious

Originally posted by chi3fs
                Yo NYChiefs... do you ever check out ChiefsPlanet.com ? They got the same message board script from vBulletin... the KCStar forum has good people but the board script sucks... i mainly chill there... and throw verbal bashage out over here.
                I'm a member there, too, as NYCHIEFSFAN and CHIEFSFAN_NY at the star's bb. I use the same avatar at Chiefs planet, just had to resize it a little.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: People are taking this board wayyyyy to serious

Originally posted by chi3fs
                  i mainly chill there... and throw verbal bashage out over here.
                  Let's be honest...you need practice.
                  Originally posted by boltzpride619
                  What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
                  True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Working...
                  X