Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Year will be Mike Leach's Breakout Year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Year will be Mike Leach's Breakout Year.

I fully believe that we'll see Mike Leach really stepping it up this year. He's got a new contract with some Bronco Bonus Bucks in his pocket. I'm really looking forward to seeing some crisp backward spirals and really sticking it in there to Todd Sauerbrun. I think that Mike could be THE difference maker come September. What do you all say, other than I'm an idiot.

i say LOL....

Comment

Originally posted by Grover
      I fully believe that we'll see Mike Leach really stepping it up this year. He's got a new contract with some Bronco Bonus Bucks in his pocket. I'm really looking forward to seeing some crisp backward spirals and really sticking it in there to Todd Sauerbrun. I think that Mike could be THE difference maker come September. What do you all say, other than I'm an idiot.

A good long snapper is an anonymous long snapper.

Comment

Lol!

nice one!
        Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

I used to use him at fullback on Madden cuz he blocked so damn good....other than that, yes the key cornerstone of this football team.
          http://www.easports.com/madden06/profile.jsp?server=madden2006&playername=XEngageEi ghtX&player=XEngageEightX&platform=xbl
          EA SPORTS Madden NFL 06 Profile

Comment

Leach is a stud I predict 1800yds 25tds, wait what?

Comment

Nope,its Dukee Time

Comment

Gawdd#*%it!!!!

I'm gonna have to hunt you down, I just shot coffee right out my freakin' nose!
                "What I can promise is that...I’m going to play like my hair’s on fire. I’ve found that when you play that way, making plays just happens naturally.”

Comment

This guy cant get much better then he already is, a good long snapper is a big part of a team, and this guy also makes special teams plays to boot, i wouldnt want to lose him.
                  "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Why does everyone make these crappy threads about almost unknowns having break out years??

Comment

If it's a joke:

If not:

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                      2. Taxes
                      3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Snk16 wrote:
                        If it's a joke:

Well of course it was a joke! It was also my attempt to poke some fun at all the posts recently that predict so-and-so's "Break Out Year". LOL
                        Thanks everyone for playing along. Only 35-ish more days to the draft. Go Broncos!

Comment

Oh good it was a joke lol I get where you're coming from too
                          MMA News
                          MMA News 247

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Bronco
                            Nope,its Dukee Time
                            When Duke can get the starting position on the sea devils. Maybe then I'll show some more faith in him. So fair he hasn't done much and we need him to vastly improve if we aren't going to take a TE in the 1st day. I'm pulling for us to draft Leonard Pope with our 2nd 1st round pick.
                            sigpic
                            PSN & XBL: Vicious2500
                            You Shed Tears of Scarlet

Comment

I actually Loled in real life when I read this thread. Thanks
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X