What's up with the BRONCOS???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up with the BRONCOS???????

What is going on with the broncos????what are they waiting for????

all the good free agent players are being taken by other teams and we are just waiting for the draft. we are not going to make it to the playoffs this way, this really sucks since I am counting the days for the next season to start.

tato

not a very good post for your first

Comment

I love this team!!!!! i am not a season ticket member and I allready bought my season tickets for next season at ebay. I just think that with out anderson, price and putzier and us just standing waiting and seeing all the good players being signed by other teams, we will not make the payoffs.

Comment

OMG, how many times are we going to see posts like these?

Comment

Originally posted by tato75co
          I love this team!!!!! i am not a season ticket member and I allready bought my season tickets for next season at ebay. I just think that with out anderson, price and putzier and us just standing waiting and seeing all the good players being signed by other teams, we will not make the payoffs.
          I bet we are.

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
            I bet we are.
            I second that notion!!

Comment

We will have just as much success in the running game this year without Anderson, Jeb wasn't anything special and Pryce only had 4 sacks last year. I think people underestamate Kenard Lang, he managed about 15 sacks in a two year period before last year. Last year he was playing at LB, all the years before he was DE and was good at it. Broncos will make the playoffs if everyone stays healthy. We don't need to sign anyone in FA, we already have a winning team

Comment

Originally posted by jvw
                We will have just as much success in the running game this year without Anderson, Jeb wasn't anything special and Pryce only had 4 sacks last year. I think people underestamate Kenard Lang, he managed about 15 sacks in a two year period before last year. Last year he was playing at LB, all the years before he was DE and was good at it. Broncos will make the playoffs if everyone stays healthy. We don't need to sign anyone in FA, we already have a winning team
                Good point about Lang

Comment

wow, what an original post. One of a kind!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

here i thought we'd already talked everyone down from the ledge. . .
                    Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Well fact is we haven't just stood still. Warren, Lepsis, and Dayne were all free agents. Making a big splash in free agency gurantees you exactly two things jack and diddly.
                      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

ease up crush!!!!

What is going on with the broncos????what are they waiting for????

all the good free agent players are being taken by other teams and we are just waiting for the draft. we are not going to make it to the playoffs this way, this really sucks since I am counting the days for the next season to start.

tato
                        You have heard of the salary cap?? Because your front office did an outstanding job getting you into this position. You have the money to sign your rookies and if something good comes up after June 1 the Donkeys will be able to pick and choose it's upgrades. Going after every over priced FA that comes down the pike will cost you the ability to sign your own players. Look at the RatTurds for an example of how not to do FA.

Now if you want to wreak the team that's OK by me

;);)

Watch out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dogfish
                          here i thought we'd already talked everyone down from the ledge. . .
                          A late bloomer.
                          John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Why not? I could use some good news

;);)

Watch out!!!

Comment

Lol!

Originally posted by Sanluisboltfan
                              You have heard of the salary cap?? Because your front office did an outstanding job getting you into this position. You have the money to sign your rookies and if something good comes up after June 1 the Donkeys will be able to pick and choose it's upgrades. Going after every over priced FA that comes down the pike will cost you the ability to sign your own players. Look at the RatTurds for an example of how not to do FA.

Now if you want to wreak the team that's OK by me

thanks for the perspective sanluis-- it's a sad day when bronco fans need charger fans to explain things to them. . .
                              Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Working...
                              X