Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AsianOrange
    replied
    In the NFL today, everybody is a difficult opponent....

except for New Orleans.

Leave a comment:

• Denverslim14
    replied
    We should have the schedule in a week or two. They announced some preseason games today. Denver plays Houston on Aug 17 or so.

Leave a comment:

• AZOmae
    replied
    I hope that they release all the teams schedules like ASAP. The Cardinals are opening their new stadium, and since they signed Edge season tickets sales are going up up up. So, when the Broncos come here I want to get single game tickets, rather than have to buy season tickets. I'm hoping D comes here in late December, when all the 'hype' about the new stadium is over and single game tickets won't be as hard to come by. Oh, and the fact that the Cardinals will be 4-10.

Leave a comment:

• no-pseudo-fan
    replied
    Hard to say if the games are going to be hard until the season starts. Who thought the Eagles game would be a pushover last off season? So many things can happen from year to year!

Leave a comment:

• LawDog
    replied
    Originally posted by lvbronx
    Virtually every NFL team plays 13 other teams during the regular season and surely a few of them will have major injury problems.
    So, by inference, any team that plays Arizona or San Francisco does not play 13 other teams, but only 12.5 other teams???

Or is there some other way that a team in a 16 game schedule, playing the three other teams in their division twice would not, by definition, play 13 other teams?

Leave a comment:

• lvbronx
    replied
    Shcedules always look tough...But they tend to lighten up as time goes by.

Virtually every NFL team plays 13 other teams during the regular season and surely a few of them will have major injury problems.

The key to this is our team not being the team with the bad injuries, but the odds say there's only one Bronco team and 13 opponents, so a few of the "others" are more likely to have the injury problems.

Of course, every few years the injury bug strikes every team and when this happens, "all bets are off".

Watch, by the time the games roll around, a few of the good teams will be missing key players...Let's just hope we're not one of them.

BTW, I had this same "debate" with MUG last year when he was so concerned about how tough our schedule was.

Leave a comment:

• Bokyong
    replied
    Originally posted by Aija
    man that schedule is brutal. Normally you can guarantee at least 7 - 8 wins. This year I see 5 maybe 6 guaranteed wins., But with all that said there will be no room for rest this year. This team played extremely well last year and if they can get into the playoffs with a good seed that should be a testament of just how good the team is .

Thats what we get for winning the division. We play they other AFC division leaders.

Leave a comment:

• Aija
    replied
    man that schedule is brutal. Normally you can guarantee at least 7 - 8 wins. This year I see 5 maybe 6 guaranteed wins., But with all that said there will be no room for rest this year. This team played extremely well last year and if they can get into the playoffs with a good seed that should be a testament of just how good the team is .

Leave a comment:

• kmartin575
    replied
    Originally posted by Pandapeep
    I'll give you that as of now, the niners look tanktasic. But, the Cards? They may not have a good D, but that O could be something else. Fitzgeral, Bolden, and Edge? That's rather scary
    Actually Arizona finished with the 8th ranked defense last year. There defense is pretty good.

Leave a comment:

• Lola-Edge-32
    replied
    I think that Arizona and Seattle will both be competitive this season. At least NFC's standard of competitive. The Rams and Niners are questionable for me.

I think the Steelers will remain competitive. The Bengals? I think all of this season rides on Carson Palmers recovery. Will he be ready? If he isn't completely 100%... how long will it take for him to fully recover? So, that is a wait and see situation. I do believe that the Browns will step it up a little this season and can pull off a few upsets for the teams that play them this season. The Ravens? I have to see about them also.

Then you have the Colts and Patriots. Colts need to get a RB because Dominic Rhodes is not the answer... and the Patriots? Well, they are the Patriots and you can not count them out until they are out. I would love the Phins to take the division from them this season... but, that is to be seen?

Also, your division. It is hard to say how competitive the AFC West will be this season. A lot of changes have been made to the three other teams in the AFC West... and I do not know how they will adjust to the changes?

It is going to be a great season... I just wish it would hurry and get here!

Leave a comment:

• Pandapeep
    replied
    Originally posted by imh
    while we should get a couple of blowouts (S.F. and Ari.). IMH opinion S.F. and Arizona will not be good teams next year and we should score 30+ on those fools while holding them under 14.
    I'll give you that as of now, the niners look tanktasic. But, the Cards? They may not have a good D, but that O could be something else. Fitzgeral, Bolden, and Edge? That's rather scary

Leave a comment:

• Lola-Edge-32
    replied
    Originally posted by atruebroncosfan
    we have a tough schedule next year. normally i would be worried, but denver usually rises to the occasion against good teams and chokes against bad. i think our schedule is harder this year than last so i am excited. except for us playin our conference games all in a row, wut the hell is that?

This is what is so funny to me. Last season, the Colts were said to have the easiest schedule in the history of the NFL... When in fact this schedule you have this year is the same exact schedule the Colts had last season. The Colts played the AFC North and NFC West last season.

This season, the Colts play the Broncos (AFC Wests) schedule from last season this season.

Now, being that I am not dumb... I know that teams change from year to year. Teams that excelled last season can fall on their faces this season and teams that fell flat on their faces could excel this season. Things change that quickly. I just wanted to know what made you come to the conclusion, before the season actually started, that this years schedule was so brutal already when it was the "easiest in the NFL history" just a few short months ago?

Now, you can easily say that the AFC West is a lot more competitive than the AFC South... which would be true... if we are talking about last season. But, like everything else... that could also change this season.

I just found it amusing that it went from the easiest schedule in NFL history to "hard." That is all.

Leave a comment:

• 16milehigh87
    replied
    The hardest team the Broncos will play will be themselves. They just have to go and play Broncos football and they will do fine.

Leave a comment:

• imh
    replied
    I like our schedule next year. We know we wil play the Chiefs on thanksgiving (I love it when the Broncos play on thursday). We get Seattle at home and Baltimore at home. ( Standing ovation for Mike the Marine and T.P.)! I couldn't be happier. Should be some good competetive games next year (N.E. and Pit.) while we should get a couple of blowouts (S.F. and Ari.). IMH opinion S.F. and Arizona will not be good teams next year and we should score 30+ on those fools while holding them under 14. With the team Denver has now they should be able to win 10+ games this year easy.Two years in a row It looked like the Broncos wern't going anywhere but last year was definately a step in the right direction. Hopfully we can take it farther next year. I seem to remember Pittsburgh loosing at home to N.E. in the 05' AFC championship by a score of (N.E 41 - Pit. 27). They came back to win it all and mabey we can do the same. Go Denver!

Leave a comment:

• sbutk
    replied
    Originally posted by Buff_bronc_fan
    The schedule on the main site lists the teams we will play, but the dates and order have not been released... Don't worry, the NFL isn't totally brain dead.

Yeah, I see what you'ew sayin. I was wonderin how he knew that, since the schedules have yet to be revealed. Besides, I don't know what'd be the concern over conference games ...division games, now that I can see.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X