No announcement yet.

CBS Sportsline Article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here we go trying to read Mike Shanahan's mind again this year. How many times have you been right in the past? How many times have the media been right? Wild speculation- the stuff that dreams are made of.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishConrad
      He won't be there at 10

The Jets and the Titans will nab him before we get a look.

But.....having young would kick ass.

Well if we're looking to do something this year Vince Young would not be a very good pick.
      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
        Well if we're looking to do something this year Vince Young would not be a very good pick.

Plus he will be a huge bust. Yeah I know he dominated in college but in NFL you have to know how to read defenses, get the ball out quickly, and survey the field before taking off to run.

Comment

Originally posted by DaWildHorse
          Plus he will be a huge bust. Yeah I know he dominated in college but in NFL you have to know how to read defenses, get the ball out quickly, and survey the field before taking off to run.
          There aren't that many rookie qbs that can do that anyway. My point is that if we're hoping to get another Super Bowl title this year drafting Young wont help because he wont be ready to have impact on this team.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
            There aren't that many rookie qbs that can do that anyway. My point is that if we're hoping to get another Super Bowl title this year drafting Young wont help because he wont be ready to have impact on this team.

I know what your point was, I was just adding my two cents in.

Comment

Originally posted by DaWildHorse
              I know what your point was, I was just adding my two cents in.
              Well two cents isn't worth much these days.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Working...
              X