Thanksgiving Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
    WHY CRUEL WORLD!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

WHY!?!?!?!?!!

WHY!??!?!?!?!?!
    I feel for you!
    MMA News
    MMA News 247

Comment

It seems like the NFL is gradually trying to switch most games to being televised on the NFL Network.
      "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

Well it does not surprise me of KC getting the game whether it is on NFL network or not. This is the same team that is crying about the playoff teams and wanting more of them, so maybe they could get in and lose in the first round like usual.

NFL Channel is great. I also decided to go to Direct TV because of this. But now Dish Network also has the NFL Channel in the Colorado area.

My son loves the channel and watches it all the time. I am watching quite a bit also.

It really is not that expensive and if you have kids it is an "easy sell" to the wife because the Disney Channels and TV land comes with that package.

Maybe that would help you Jared, I don't know. Also LMN and Shopping Channels are also available.
        Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Originally posted by broncos4ever
          Well it does not surprise me of KC getting the game whether it is on NFL network or not. This is the same team that is crying about the playoff teams and wanting more of them, so maybe they could get in and lose in the first round like usual.

NFL Channel is great. I also decided to go to Direct TV because of this. But now Dish Network also has the NFL Channel in the Colorado area.

My son loves the channel and watches it all the time. I am watching quite a bit also.

It really is not that expensive and if you have kids it is an "easy sell" to the wife because the Disney Channels and TV land comes with that package.

Maybe that would help you Jared, I don't know. Also LMN and Shopping Channels are also available.
          Actually if you read the MMQB on ESPN you will have noticed that the Chiefs have been supporting expanding the playoffs for quite some time now, even when it has not affected them.
          "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

Originally posted by broncos4ever

I get all of those channels on basic already.

And my wife hates QVC and HSC.

But anyway, for me to get NFL Network, I have to upgrade to the digital cable package.....which is not worth it for one channel.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
            You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
              I get all of those channels on basic already.

And my wife hates QVC and HSC.

But anyway, for me to get NFL Network, I have to upgrade to the digital cable package.....which is not worth it for one channel.
              Well at least you get that option (if it is an option - I agree that to do that for just one channel is ridiculous). I, on the other hand, have digital cable and still don't get NFL Network. Oh well, hopefully this deal will coerce my cable company into getting it - I'm sure that was why the NFL did this.

As for our game, I have already placed the appropriate phone calls to the Raider fan brother (who hosts Thanksgiving every year and has DirecTV with NFL Network) and requested that dinner be served before 5. Nothing like planning ahead, I figure! (His wife will be thrilled I'm sure since I basically dictated dinner last year because we had the afternoon game - lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Calif. Bronco
                Well at least you get that option (if it is an option - I agree that to do that for just one channel is ridiculous). I, on the other hand, have digital cable and still don't get NFL Network. Oh well, hopefully this deal will coerce my cable company into getting it - I'm sure that was why the NFL did this.

As for our game, I have already placed the appropriate phone calls to the Raider fan brother (who hosts Thanksgiving every year and has DirecTV with NFL Network) and requested that dinner be served before 5. Nothing like planning ahead, I figure! (His wife will be thrilled I'm sure since I basically dictated dinner last year because we had the afternoon game - lol)

If she is not being cooperative, you could offer to host. Then they deal with YOUR schedule!

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                You should check these guys out

Comment

Not much to say, other then I'm looking forward to it. It'll be the first live NFL game the NFL Network broadcasts I believe.
                  Rod Smith, Jimmy Smith and Art Monk are the most underrated recievers in my time watching the NFL. It's a shame.

Rod Smith: 2005 NFL Pro Bowler

Comment

I wish they would at least reair that matchup on either espn or espn2 several hours later, or the following day.

Comment

Working...
                    X